//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you doing anything different because of Covid-19?

--

Are you doing anything different because of Covid-19?

Us, nothing at the moment. Even boarded a dreaded airplane and took a hot vacation in Mexico last week. Not much in the way of physical clues to an issue there, or in our area at the moment. We're not jumping on the TP hoarding bandwagon either!
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Nope. Unneccesary pearl clutching, hand wringing, media manufactured hysteria.

Excessive use of "hand sanitizer" soap is ridiculous and causes bacteria to become more resistant to the very things that are supposed to kill them.

I've been working construction for 30+ years and have always eaten during breaks without washing my hands. I do wear work gloves, and back in the days when I started working construction ?('85) we didn't have an option for washing hands on most jobsites, aside from running to a gas station or store if there was one nearby enough. I very rarely get sick, and when I do it's the common cold.The last time I was sick with the flu and had a fever was around 1995.

OR! You could always go this route:

When you're worried
    When in doubt
    Run in circles
    Scream and shout

How is your body supposed to build up resistance to germs if you constantly prevent your body from coming in contact with germs?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I’m not sure it’s all media that’s pushing the frenzy the CDC and local public health departments are doing most of it. Here where I work we are having a bigger issue with influenzas A. Sure we’ve upgraded our policy’s a bit but nothing serious. Your local and national health departments make the calls on all things related to this type of stuff not the media. In fact this is probably one time that the media is taking somewhat directions from CDC. People are silly for their hoarding nature but that’s people. I think the biggest issue of this virus is the global impact it is having not just on health but also economics.
    I laughed several weeks ago on this site about how this has affected the Dow but looking at my savings plans I can see that it has.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    It's not just the beervirus affecting the stock market. Saudia Arabia and Russia are battling for dominance in the oil markets as well
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Down here in Mexico we’ve been dealing with the Corona issue for decades. You drink more than ten of them in a short time span and you get a wicked headache often accompanied with vomiting.

We try to have at least a month worth of dry goods, TP etc on hand at all times, so all we’ve done is bought an extra box of TP, a couple gallons of bleach and a few dozen ice cold Coronas.

--
    SARS-Ebola-Zika-Covid19

I wonder which virus du joir will star in the next "Media Driven Panic"

I'm still waiting to die of Zika like they promised

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    HOLY CRAP........

check the publish date of this video..... Then skip to 14:00 and start there.... You won't have to watch long and alot of what he says is way "out there"

https://youtu.be/d86DRn7T098

Last edited by ironchop; 03-11-2020 at 10:24 PM.

--
    I bought a titled 1988 warrior off original owner today after drinking a 32 oz. Fountain drink of coke. I washed my hands too. I do that about 30 times a day due to running a machine shop and being out in metal all day. I'm more upset about stocks then a new virus. Kinda feel it was done on purpose...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    I bought a titled 1988 warrior off original owner today after drinking a 32 oz. Fountain drink of coke. I washed my hands too. I do that about 30 times a day due to running a machine shop and being out in metal all day. I'm more upset about stocks then a new virus. Kinda feel it was done on purpose...
    Washing your hands so much sounds a little excessive for management (or even a germaphobe) How does the boss end up having to get his hands dirty so often?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 03-12-2020 at 08:56 AM.

--
    I just checked the numbers.....

This is utter b*llshit and people refuse to use their brains or even a calculator

4,000-ish deaths globally
    Almost 120,000 infected globally

There are SEVEN F*****G BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET.

So...... 0.000017% of the world population infected

And..... 0.00000057% of the population dead globally

I'll bet more people die of pneumonia every year. Pneumonia isn't a "pandemic" but Covid is? Yeah it's all fear mongering and hype and it's working flawlessly because people refuse to pick up a f*****g calculator

FACT: Influenza killed ten times that many easily last year and every year

FACT: most people won't do the math or let a calculator do the math for them

It's really p*ssing me off to go to the store and see people wearing masks while they believe everything the television and Facebook tells them.

This is utter nonsense

Wanna know how to eradicate Covid-19? Tell everyone that the 2020 general election and their chance to oust Trump will be cancelled until further notice due to Corona and this will disappear OVERNIGHT.... Mark my words.

Stop spreading fear and using up all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer, please

Here's some screenshots of "official reports" and the usual lies from CNN....

Last edited by ironchop; 03-12-2020 at 04:35 PM.

--
    I do not have qualified people to used up or score metal we have in the shop to use. Being the operations guys sometimes its easier for me to clean an area of move a machine then getting unskilled people to do so. The last guy i tried to explain somthing to crushed my finger so now i just do things myself.

when your handle are blacker then black entering the office i wash them so i do no crud up my desk and keyboard. I do not work in a perfect office job. I run a plant from 1905 which still looks like 1905 and is very unefficent. This was the cost of becomming the top dog over night 2 miles from my house...i left my glass office job for a 100% dirty job so in a few years I become the present of the copy when the owner walks away. In the mean time I do whatever I can because most people who work here have never worked anyware else and do not know how a reall company operates. I do.

--
    What 'chop said:

Here's what John Hopkins University said:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...019-vs-the-flu

COVID-19: Approximately 4,718 deaths reported worldwide; 38 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 12, 2020.

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year.

The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, people do not have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working on estimating the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be higher than that of most strains of the flu.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 03-12-2020 at 04:02 PM.

--
    Actually I manage a funeral home, So I may be busy.

MrC.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MrConcdid View Post
    Actually I manage a funeral home, So I may be busy.

MrC.
    I’ve been told that’s a great business to be involved with. People are always dying to get in.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    I do not have qualified people to used up or score metal we have in the shop to use. Being the operations guys sometimes its easier for me to clean an area of move a machine then getting unskilled people to do so. The last guy i tried to explain somthing to crushed my finger so now i just do things myself.

when your handle are blacker then black entering the office i wash them so i do no crud up my desk and keyboard. I do not work in a perfect office job. I run a plant from 1905 which still looks like 1905 and is very unefficent. This was the cost of becomming the top dog over night 2 miles from my house...i left my glass office job for a 100% dirty job so in a few years I become the present of the copy when the owner walks away. In the mean time I do whatever I can because most people who work here have never worked anyware else and do not know how a reall company operates. I do.
    A good manager teachers people what he knows. Show someone else how to clean up the chip bin and your life quality will improve.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //