//ArrowChat Code
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you doing anything different because of Covid-19?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Thanks for noticing: I guess Jesus did wear sandals, my bad. Now I’m never getting in!
    Maybe Jesus will chime in on this. How about Jesus, we could use your words of wisdom about now.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Thanks for noticing: I guess Jesus did wear sandals, my bad. Now I’m never getting in!
    Lol sorry I had to do it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I don't think that is the correlation they are trying ot make. I think it pertains more to what is needed for an existing pathogen in one species to make the jump to another species, besides the fact that the "wet markets" in China have got to be a petri dish of unhealthy stuff. Not to mention eating uncooked critters has got to be the most unhealthy thing imaginable, even if it's prevalent in a certain culture. Eventually something is going to go wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r25la3luucr41.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	262218

Wuhan supposedly cracked down on wet markets but there are plenty more in other Asian countries

--
    The true evils of this World are found underneath a microscope and in the unknown nature of these organisms. The knowledge gained by the necessity of man to save lives; will be the greatest accomplishment for the human race. If unity comes in the form of health and science working together World wide for the greater good, shows even in tragic times some good will come from it.

Fab it made me laugh too. Can’t un-ring the bell.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'll be honest, these modern times have brought me to the realization that true good and evil do exist. I'm having this conversation privately with a friend at this very moment.

I believe the democratic party is infected with evil. I believe they are a part of the cabal. I believe they have incentives to ignore reality and logic. I think that they are trying to take over the planet by any means necessary, which explains their desperate behavior. Their constant lies and cheating are constantly their own downfall, and it even makes them fight amongst themselves. It assures they lose every time, just as they have been and will continue to.

What amazes me are their followers. One of my oldest friends back home is a dem. He's like a closet dem, like he's embarrassed. He should be! But why involve yourself in a movement you're embarrassed by?

This guy was going to vote for boot edge edge. I'm like dude, this guy is anti white male. He holds it against you for being born a white male, and he's going to take from you to give to illegals or people of different colors... Whatever. But he's AGAINST YOU. Why on earth would you vote for someone who is against you?!?

No answer
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fab double post : batting 1000 over here
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 04-09-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I'll be honest, these modern times have brought me to the realization that true good and evil do exist. I'm having this conversation privately with a friend at this very moment.

I believe the democratic party is infected with evil. I believe they are a part of the cabal. I believe they have incentives to ignore reality and logic. I think that they are trying to take over the planet by any means necessary, which explains their desperate behavior. Their constant lies and cheating are constantly their own downfall, and it even makes them fight amongst themselves. It assures they lose every time, just as they have been and will continue to.

What amazes me are their followers. One of my oldest friends back home is a dem. He's like a closet dem, like he's embarrassed. He should be! But why involve yourself in a movement you're embarrassed by?

This guy was going to vote for boot edge edge. I'm like dude, this guy is anti white male. He holds it against you for being born a white male, and he's going to take from you to give to illegals or people of different colors... Whatever. But he's AGAINST YOU. Why on earth would you vote for someone who is against you?!?

No answer
    Not unlike the union coal miners voting for Obama while he was saying thruout his campaign he was going to close down coal burning plants. Or the Hostess bakers striking and then Hostess just shut down the plant and sold out. The Head of the Bakers Union defended the Bakers strike saying :They stood up for what they believed in and some other lame anti-capitalism BS. Yet the Union leader still had his 6 figure job (+ perks and bonuses) and the bakers had lost their jobs. He sure had their backs didn't he? Liberalism is a mental disease.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    We would have to look at the long term numbers, what happens if it's left to run wild for a year, what if 90% of a large city gets sick all at once and say 20% needs special care, how many of those people would die that wouldn't have normally died.
    That's the full quote, it was just out of context. The question was talking about if a large city had 90% of people get infected and 20% needed special case. Let me make it more realistic, Wayne county Michigan has 1.75m population in 2017, 90% infected would be 1.58m sick, and if it was 20% needed to go to the hospital, there would be about 315,000 people trying to get into the hospitals and I'm sure the capacity isn't enough to cover that many people. Now the question, of the 315k people, how many would die that wouldn't have died if we did this whole stay at home stuff.

Yea my wording was a bit vague in the original post and probably not proper English since it's so long. Those quotes are both in different contexts though and context is everything.

I guess real numbers of people with out a job that are starving and dying would bring light to how bad this is. So far everyone in my family have been doing well, no one asking for money etc (I'm effectively the family bank). My uncle is talking about buying a PCP air rifle with the money from the gov, he's not exactly one to think ahead. Like I said before, we need a middle ground, atleast keep the country rolling a little so people can afford food and such, but keep spread out as much as possible to slow the spread (notice it's not stop the spread?). I'm sure we are far from this being over with. My parents took in a "homeless" guy that my sister went to school with that we knew before this all happened. He was living in a van with his uncle before that and got kicked out of the house they were staying at. The people that need help just need to ask, there's atleast some nice people that can help out there yet.

Once we get past the peak of the curve, I doubt it's going to go down at the same rate as it went up, and hitting 0 cases seems about impossible.

--
    Popped in to drop updates

People are running around shooting pics of others "not social distancing" and demanding forced shelter at home orders and "Facebook shaming" or calling OSHA or the police.... Sounds vaguely, and historically familiar, no?

Our governor reported 1346 confirmed cases in Kentucky as of 4pm today (in all 120 counties combined. Do that math) and 63 dead (in all 120 counties)(for four weeks of shutdown now).

Of course, everyone gets to credit the shutdown and social distancing for the lack of real sick and dead as opposed to the "forecasts"..... How convenient is that?

My friend Carlisle got it. He's in his 80s and had recently got chemo or radiation, I can't recall which. He's responding very well to that Malaria drug treatment those Dem governors tried to ban. Prayers will be appreciated.

*AHEM*

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 04-08-2020 at 11:01 PM.

--

Are you doing anything different because of Covid-19?

This guy is a known conspiracy theorist, just so you know what you're in for if you watch him. I didn't make it the full two hours through this, but I made it halfway. I'm just taking this stuff in nibbles right now for my own well being.

I figured I'd share because he seems to be making a lot of sense. As I said earlier in this thread, I don't know know who or what to believe exactly, but this guy's theories do seem feasible to me.

https://londonreal.tv/the-truth-behi...sh-david-icke/

Some things I do believe; I do think this virus scare is absolutely on purpose.

I have a feeling the virus isn't as deadly as they've been telling us it is.

I think unless something drastic happens, like Trump flipping the cabal on their collective asses, we will be surrendering liberties in the name of public safety at the end of this.

I'm leaning on Trump to really shine here. I'm not willing to take their vaccines, not willing to have my health checked whenever they deem necessary, not willing to give up any liberties, and I'm ready to rid the planet of the enemy of the commoners. I'm hoping for a lot, but I feel like the Don could pull it off. I hope he yanks the curtain down for the whole planet to see. The way these libs and dems are acting, I think the future could be a very dangerous place with their way of thinking and operating. They are so bitter and so relentless, they seem to never stop. I hope every day I have the good fortune to watch their fall. That's a potential silver lining in this.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-09-2020 at 01:27 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    What a sketchy site, make sure you put a garbage email in for anyone that wants to watch the video. I normally leave sites like that, but going to check the vid out.

--

Are you doing anything different because of Covid-19?

Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    What a sketchy site, make sure you put a garbage email in for anyone that wants to watch the video. I normally leave sites like that, but going to check the vid out.
    It didn't seem sketchy at all to me. Not one pop-up or ad and the video played exceptionally well for me. I have terrible service here and it can be tough to watch anything sometimes. I noticed how fast this video loaded and never buffered or anything. The person who suggested I view it explained it was removed from YouTube. That's almost always a sign it's something people should see.

To each their own though. No sense in not being careful if anyone is worried.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    This is what I'm talking about, I hate sites that force you to give up your email, phone, location, etc to view their content. It pops up as soon as you hit play and I have an ad blocker. I just opened it in a new private window to get that screen shot.

--
    I don't know what to tell you bud. Don't watch it. As a matter of fact I advise anyone against watching it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    So far all I'm seeing is the guy cherry picking things that correlates to his idea of how things are becoming. Here's another video that does the same thing at the bottom of this reply.

A good saying: "Correlation is not causation", just because you can find patterns in data that line up to things, it doesn't always mean that's proof those two things are related. Some of the stuff the guy says is spot on, but then some is pretty far left field. Another good saying... "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", those types of videos seem to never give any kind of proof or reference material. I did a check on the event 201 thing, and it's true, it was on the web back in nov 2019. Here's an internet archive grab of it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20191123....org/event201/

It's interesting that the first record of the virus was nov 17th based on some random google results. Does that mean Bill Gates is part of this, don't know, it's an odd correlation.

The whole cash thing is true but not true in my eyes. It's like carb'ed vehicles, the "better" thing is EFI, computer controlled, etc, so companies jumped on that tech and left carbs behind. I feel cash and digital payments will do the same thing. The whole thing about not spending cash makes sense short term, not long term though. Businesses are allowed to make their own rules, so if they don't want to accept cash, they don't have to, there's no law forcing them to that I'm aware of. Now saying that is because of one world currency seems silly, physically you have to hand the cash over, while the card method you have to mess with the machine. I suspect cash very slightly has a higher chance of spreading the virus, while the card lowers it a little, but then the fact still remains that you have to use the keypad that everyone else uses. Seems like neither are a perfect solution and I refuse to take a chip in my arm to pay for goods and I'm one that's never had a flu vaccine, and don't plan to get it.

Also, you realize 1% is defined as 1 in 100, as in 300m people in the US, 3m are the top 1%. Not such a small group of people now, or atleast it's a horrible term/name for that group. Most doctors are part of the 1%, but that's because they have some of the highest paying jobs. Small to Medium business owners are often in that 1% as well if their business is successful and has a fair number of people working for them. Small businesses are defined pretty loosely.

The U.S. Small Business Administration counts companies with as much as $35.5 million in sales and 1,500 employees as "small businesses", depending on the industry. Outside government, companies with less than $7 million in sales and fewer than five hundred employees are widely considered small businesses.
    Source is wikipedia so not great but I've heard similar figures from other locations before. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_business

Anyway, I've watched a ton of conspiracy theory videos, even watched a few of the flat earth theory ones, those ones are quite funny on how clueless people are. I have yet to have any of them not stumble when someone asks how a lunar eclipse works on their model.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //