//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Member

--

Howdy! Tanner here. I own a 2008 Honda TRX450R. Pics to follow!

--
    Welcome, Tanner. Do you have any three wheelers?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    Welcome, Tanner. Do you have any three wheelers?
    Maybe it's an ATCTRX450R =)

Either case, welcome to the site Tanner. As you can see, we really love our 3 wheeled machines =).

--
    Oh sorry. I thought ATVs fit the forum's genre.

--
    To me it's no big deal.

We do have a quad section and a bike section near the bottom of the forum too. Most talk has been about 3 wheelers, but quad talk and motorcycle talk sneaks in too, so doubt it will be a problem.

For the 4 wheeled cousins of the 3 wheelers, if I bought one, I'd be going for the 450r. Better power to weight ratio than a ATC350X (biggest mass produced 3 wheeler by Honda, the atc250r had more power though), and I'm sure the handling is a lot better than the 80's era quads.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    To me it's no big deal.

We do have a quad section and a bike section near the bottom of the forum too. Most talk has been about 3 wheelers, but quad talk and motorcycle talk sneaks in too, so doubt it will be a problem.

For the 4 wheeled cousins of the 3 wheelers, if I bought one, I'd be going for the 450r. Better power to weight ratio than a ATC350X (biggest mass produced 3 wheeler by Honda, the atc250r had more power though), and I'm sure the handling is a lot better than the 80's era quads.
    Wow. That's a great relief. Thank you!

--
    Not a problem =). If you have any issues with your machine, there might be limited knowledge here about it though vs the 3 where knowledge. I'm fairly good with the electrical stuff. Also there's been a fair number of 450r quads made into 3 wheelers.

Now I'm wondering, what machine is faster, first/second gen atc250r (2 stroke race spec), or trx450r. Pretty sure 3rd gen atc250r would still blow the 450r away stock vs stock. I suspect the 450r would blow the 350x away, lot of benefits going on in the 450r engine, dry sump and such.

Anyway, you said something about pics? Btw, I'm sure you'll get someone saying it has one too many wheels, it's kind of a running joke here =).

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //