//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Today's DOUBLE score

--

Today's DOUBLE score

I have been lurking in the shadows of this site for about 9 months now, but haven't posted much yet. I have been into these 3-wheeled machines since age 6 (I'm now 44). Anyways I picked up 2 YT175's about 6 months ago. They were both in terrible shape- both had been parked in some blackberry bushes for the last 11 years! I managed to get one running, and cleaned up a bit. I regularly check offer up for other Tri-Motos and there has been one on there for about a year now. Looked to be in good shape, said it runs good ect... It was originally listed for $800 then it was lowered to $450. I have sent this guy probably 20 messages in the past 6 months but never had got a response. Well last night a different YT175 showed up on offer up for $100 and I contacted the guy, and arranged to pick it up the next morning(today). Anyways it wasn't in the most terrible shape, but it's not a runner but had some parts I really needed. As soon as I get home and get it unloaded, I get a message on offer up from the guy with the other YT175 that I have been trying to get ahold of for 6 months! He tells me that he forgot his password and just now got into his offer up and messaged me... he said the trike no longer runs but if I want it for $300 he will load it up and come meet me. So we meet up, and I cant believe my eyes- PRO-TECH REAR SUSPENSIO , AND some kind of sweet aftermarket pipe!! Perfect seat, plastics are good, and he agrees to sell it to me for $160!!
    I happily pay the man, get the thing home, and have it running with 15 mins! Today was F'ing Awesome.

Sorry for the long winded, run-on paragraph... I just needed to share this with somebody who would understand why I'm so stoked on bringing home "more junk 3-wheelers" (according to my old lady).
    Trying to post pics but probably need to use computer instead of phone? Keeps giving me errors...

--
    Download Tapatalk app and then "follow" 3WW and you can easily download pics from your phone.

I'm interested in seeing pics too. Sounds like a fantastic score.

Let us know if you're still having pic trouble

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Sounds like a great day to me! cant wait to see some pics of your new trikes.
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

--
    The second one with the rear suspension and the aftermarket pipe was a great buy. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it.

--
    Thanks yeah I will do that now and give it a go with the pics.

--
    Heres the one with the pro-tech and pipe

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

--
    Such fun!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //