//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The end of the world as we know it. The fall of the cabal.

--
    We are in a genocide of total deception. This was carefully engineered and b.i.ll. g.a.t.e.s was talking about this way before it happened. Now he has the microchipped vaccine to (help) you. You will be merged into a machine with this vaccine. This is a mayday warning red alert. Watch video link below.

What was is over and what will be is being implemented as we speak. We are in the matrix now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di6I...ature=youtu.be
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    More and more people are finally starting to wake up to what is really happening. The elites of the world want complete control of the human race. They don't even try to hide it anymore. Its like at the end of the wizard of oz and the curtain was pulled back but the guy continued with the charade. The elites tell you exactly what they are going to do if you pay attention and read between the lines. Bill Gates has been warning about disease X for years now. They know exactly what they are doing. The masses are too distracted with facebook and smartphones to pay attention. I have followed and reasearched this stuff for years. Corona seems like the roll out of the United Nations Agenda 21. All the food is laced with chemicals and steroids. Big pharma is big business. Trump was the 7th trumpet being blown. The 7 year cleansing period could not begin until the 7th trumpet was blown. It begins with a total solar eclipse and ends with a total solar eclipse. 2017 had a solar eclipse, 7 years later in 2024 will be another total solar eclipse going from texas to maine. The 2 paths will make an X over America and will mark the end of the cleansing period. Trump was right last summer during an impromptu press conference leaving the white house when he looked to the sky and said "I am the chosen one." This is good versus evil. Look up the Georgia Guidestones. It is a list of 10 commandments that they say goes along with agenda 21. People believe the freemasons are somehow a part of it. Pizzagate was buried very quickly because politicians from both sides of the aisles would be implicated. It came out in the Podesta emails that wikileaks dumped back in 2016. I think more people are starting to have somewhat of an idea as to who actually killed Seth Rich. Everything the left tries to project on to Trump and conservatives they themselves actually do. I just don't understand why more people haven't realized that yet. All these scumbags in D.C. have done is sold this great country down the river for the last 30 plus years to the highest bidder. They don't care about you or I. All they care about is how fat their pockets get. They dont even write all the laws and bills they pass, the lobbyists do or should i say the bribers and wall street. I mean think about it this 4th china virus stimulus bill will be ready for them to vote on this coming monday. Whos been writing the bill? The house and senate haven't been working in weeks. Pelosi is too busy giving interviews in front of her $25,000 refrigerator stuffed full of gourmet ice cream while the rest of the country is broke and people are lining up for miles at food banks. We need more libertarians like Rand Paul and his father. Our forefathers must be disgusted with how this great country that they founded has turned out. I could go on and on. We need 4 more years of Trump. He has taken so many arrows for all of us. He needs us more than ever in these next 6 months. The left and their propaganda news outlets will stop at nothing to take him and us down. Its not Trump they want, its us, he is just standing in their way fighting for us and this great country. The left and the media have shown their hand. They have told you what they want to do to this country. And its not just them. Its all the radical leftwing moonbats around the world that want to take us down. Strength in numbers. We need to rise up and take back what is rightfully ours.

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Lots of information has come out in the past 2 days that completely exconerate General Michael Flynn. Proves russiagate was a complete hoax and directly implicates Barack Hussein Obama as being involved. Same with all the main stream media outlets.

Love this guy: https://youtu.be/73T_Uns917A

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ma-implicated/

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Thank you very much for posting. I agree with everything you said and appreciate the new (to me) information you shared. It does feel good to know others think the same way we do, but it's still amazing how blind so many people are still.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Stfu poolside. Ugly bit

Can you stop being a scared ass little old baby man your so sensitive dude just use your binkie

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetip2000 View Post
    We are in a genocide of total deception. This was carefully engineered and b.i.ll. g.a.t.e.s was talking about this way before it happened. Now he has the microchipped vaccine to (help) you. You will be merged into a machine with this vaccine. This is a mayday warning red alert. Watch video link below.

What was is over and what will be is being implemented as we speak. We are in the matrix now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di6I...ature=youtu.be
    Damn straight Andy!! The falker just talked about a deadly virus just a few months earlier.

he wants the population reduced and forests restored.

He is not a doctor, yet people deem him credible, sheep...

Today on 94HJY radio, the DJ's were bitching a vaccine was a year away. I wanted to grab them by their nuts while I kicked them in the head....

WAKE UP PEOPLE!! - All they do is lie to us
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Trimotoridah View Post
    Can you stop being a scared ass little old baby man your so sensitive dude just use your binkie
    Say wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Say wut?
    Hahaha I was confused too. I have no idea who he's referencing.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bunghole View Post
    Yeah..........i`m so confused........you`re such a wonderful guy .........everybody loves you............everybody wants you !.........everybody needs you needs you............everybody snows you.........you are so cool .....thats how cool you are !
    I want............. you...............to want...................me.

--
    I bet your car has cop shocks , cop tires , cop motor.........and it`s pre catalytic so it runs regular pump piss
    I traded it for a microphone.

--
    I hope they came with equipped with SCMODS.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Lots of new information released today. 53 transcripts of interviews. Lots of information in them. Lots of finger pointing between the DOJ and the FBI on who started the entire russia hoax. Also the DOJ completely dropped the case against General Mike Flynn. The more and more info that comes out the more and more Obamas name keeps coming up and his involvment in the entire fiasco. Obama wanted Trump to lose or be removed because they do not want Obama and Hillarys corrupt Uranium One deal with Russia to be exposed. They sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia who then turned around and gave it to Iran. Also all part of the Iran nuclear deal. Obama and the Clintons and all the coup plotters involved like Comey ,Clapper ,Stzrock, Page, McCabe, Brennan,Yates,and many many more should all be hung for treason. Circumvent the courts and start the military tribunals and get this B.S. over with. Get the popcorn ready. TRUMP 2020 BLAME CHINA AND SAVE THE ECONOMY!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 250rs-neva-die View Post
    Lots of new information released today. 53 transcripts of interviews. Lots of information in them. Lots of finger pointing between the DOJ and the FBI on who started the entire russia hoax. Also the DOJ completely dropped the case against General Mike Flynn. The more and more info that comes out the more and more Obamas name keeps coming up and his involvment in the entire fiasco. Obama wanted Trump to lose or be removed because they do not want Obama and Hillarys corrupt Uranium One deal with Russia to be exposed. They sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia who then turned around and gave it to Iran. Also all part of the Iran nuclear deal. Obama and the Clintons and all the coup plotters involved like Comey ,Clapper ,Stzrock, Page, McCabe, Brennan,Yates,and many many more should all be hung for treason. Circumvent the courts and start the military tribunals and get this B.S. over with. Get the popcorn ready. TRUMP 2020 BLAME CHINA AND SAVE THE ECONOMY!!
    Lots of people are excited today and I'm glad to see it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the beginning of "it". I'm super excited at the thought of it. Let's hope this is the big one!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Same here...sounds like there could be alot more info coming out tomorrow too. Ric Grenell has made it happen in a very short time. He is a true patriot and slayer of the deep state. I want to see them and the corrupt media go down.

--
    Me too .....it`s soooo important prosecute pedophiles now when people are dying of plague everyday !...........yea !....... we need more drama now that our lives have been ruined ! .......it makes so much sense
    The plague is bullshite Glam... Er, Mr Bunghole, and yes, there is a massive problem here I'm not sure you're aware of. If you didn't watch the video in the very first post in this thread, I suggest you do. It will explain everything to you.

Thanks again to Dave Little for these.

https://youtu.be/lGGD2lEUBG0

https://youtu.be/rz93GOj-_XQ
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //