//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The end of the world as we know it. The fall of the cabal.

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Its not a 2 party system...its the UNI-PARTY...most of the republicans are RINO'S ( Republican In Name Only) or as I like to call them LIBERALS IN RED

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

National Protest Mandatory

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bunghole View Post
    Huh ha ha............this place already sucks.........could`nt get Cornholelio it was already taken !
    Newsflash This Just In: National Protest. Attendance Mandatory

We have had enough of this Shi* so it is payback time now.

I declare a national protest. Millions of unemployed hard working Americans need to go to Walmart just to take a dump and leave. Once a week it can be Walmart the next week Home Depot etc

Use their toilet paper, Use their toilets. Make a deposit with no return. Flush with your foot wash your hands and get the F out and buy nothing.

F** Batman Billy, Man Face Melinda and their personal stool groom Felcher Fauci.
    Lets finish what they started.

We need a national militia of turdsman. Lets doo this.
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

--
    I hope Obama is nervous, as well as Clapper, Comey, Yates, Brennan, Page, Strzokt, Graham (won't call on Obama or Biden to testify), Lynch, Clinton, Huma, and PLEASE GET ADAM SCHIFF!!!!

I'm not sure Trump is 100% clean, but he sure seems to be on the side of Patriots and he's after the whole Obama administration.

Barr and Durham are being attacked because the Deep State bad actors all know their time is just about up...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    If there was ANYTHING DIRTY on Trump it would have come out 4 years ago. They had every aspect of the best intelligence agencies in the world digging and spying on him. It would have been plastered over the msm more than all the fake propaganda they have peddled all this time and he would have been locked up a long time ago. For someone that has done as many business dealings and been around as long as he has I am pretty amazed myself that they couldn't find anything. Again say what you want about the guy but he seems to have done everything the right way. I get the impression that people are just jealous of what he has and what he has accomplished before he became president.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Lol I dunno Glamy. You can please some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time. It's unfortunate this particular subject isn't up to your standards, but it's more along the lines of what you as well as Nico claim I've forgotten. A lot of people consider the subject of Q to be conspiritorial, but others consider it viable. Personally I find the prospect of anyone toppling the cabal to be exciting, and if that man turns out to be Trump then great. I'm relatively new to Q so I don't know a ton about it. What I've seen has shown me enough to form my own hopes and opinions. Maybe others don't agree with me but I believe if these theories come true, and there's reason to believe they might be, things across the planet are going to change drastically for the better.

I don't know that they will but I hope they do.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I like the way happy boring Ball sh!t is king around here.............oh you could die from co-vid but you rather talk about meaningless political garbage..........oh i hope they get that Schiff so his eye`s pop out of his head it`ll be so totally awesome !.....and we`ll have such a good time ..........fabio`s favorite thing.........cower in place you libertarian scum ! ........and all liberitards are either faggots or Jesus freak`s........none are MAGGA`s oh no........i`m a MAGGA you want to milk me ?....i`m a MAGGA
    I may be libertarian scum to you but i dont cower in place...you seem too tense maybe you should lose the skinny jeans so your nuts will have a chance to grow back...or does your significant other have them in a jar up on the mantle? Either way try to eat some meat instead of avocado toast that may help.

--
    ............and all liberitards are either faggots or Jesus freak`s........
    Your point being young man?
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Duh bushwhackers just don`t understand.........but they know how get mad....how sad .........hey JESUS isn`t it true that you were drummed up as a diversion to keep the masses in line ?
    And for those who weren't tricked by the Jesus idea...... They have weed and the internet.... Looks like they netted you, too.... So much for being woke. Did you purchase any weed from your Kalifornia State-approved dispensary? Yes? Good chattle! Pay your taxes! Don't smoke outlaw weed! Only legally approved government weed! Because you're WOKE AF and won't put up with cheap illegal and tax-free weed!

How's that different form of the same power grab working out for you?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Duh bushwhackers just don`t understand.........but they know how get mad....how sad .........hey JESUS isn`t it true that you were drummed up as a diversion to keep the masses in line ?
    True be it that the unwashed flocks of the world lust for a shepherd, but does thou not see me as thy savior?

The worship of false idols, be they red, green or yellow can only lead to disappointment when their earthy parts fail, thus it is to me you will come for comfort as it is now that you do from the miserable confines of your home.

Seek not to weaken my worth in your heart, but rejoice that I am within it even when you reject me.

BTW I had Peter search for a Mr. Bunghole in our registry and nothing came up. We strongly suggest you update your information as soon as possible in case of emergency.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    BTW I had Peter search for a Mr. Bunghole .........

Hmmmmmm.

There's a fantastic punchline in there

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Hmmmmmm.

There's a fantastic punchline in there

Peter and bunghole should never be in the same.........

The last time I had a prostate exam the doctor was back there doing his work and said "It's okay to get an erection during a prostate exam"

I said "That's probably some good information doc, but I don't have an erection."

He said "I wasn't talking to you. "
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 05-15-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    The last time I had a prostate exam the doctor was back there doing his work and said "It's okay to get an erection during a prostate exam"

I said "That's probably some good information doc, but I don't have an erection."

He said "I wasn't talking to you. "
    My proctologist includes a nice massage with the digital exam. Still haven't figured up how he does it with both hands on my shoulders

--
    I have not and will never take a flu shot. I haven’t been sick..:unless you consider the time before I changed how I consumed food. I’m type 2, so Sugar has taken its toll on my body. I changed my diet, to include more organically grown foods. Very little processed foods and No fast food Corporate meals enriched with sugar or drinks based on sugars. I’ve lost a tremendous amount of weight close to 100lbs. I do have an assortment of pills that contribute to stabilizing my levels between sugar/blood pressure that I’m hoping to find natural alternatives to...continuous good diet intake and more exercise.
    How many Covid deaths are people who have never had a flu shot and were healthy strong bodies? You never sell your cure shot if the numbers were given. Liars figure and figures lie...given the testing is inaccurate and your main informant is the mayor of NY giving out expert advice on misguided information is a big flag. Trump is in the same boat...Faucci is an Evil player...look at his past and why he’s not allowed back to India to practice his idea on WORLD health. This guy has done Nothing positive to health standards or the practical side of health for anyone. If you consider he believes that there are too many mouths too feed and sterilizing women to produce zero children is a global benefit, then I guess you have a side to argue. FEMA trailers...why are they sooo bad to live in. If told and forced to take them back after proven the dangers with compliance, FEMA turns around and sells them back to the public. Funny we the tax payer paid for those and keep paying unknowing that the government profits by our deaths.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //