//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The end of the world as we know it. The fall of the cabal.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    My proctologist includes a nice massage with the digital exam. Still haven't figured up how he does it with both hands on my shoulders

When he asked you to disrobe for the exam and you asked him where you should put your pants, did he say "Right over there next to mine"?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The end of the world as we know it. The fall of the cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    I have not and will never take a flu shot. I haven’t been sick..:unless you consider the time before I changed how I consumed food. I’m type 2, so Sugar has taken its toll on my body. I changed my diet, to include more organically grown foods. Very little processed foods and No fast food Corporate meals enriched with sugar or drinks based on sugars. I’ve lost a tremendous amount of weight close to 100lbs. I do have an assortment of pills that contribute to stabilizing my levels between sugar/blood pressure that I’m hoping to find natural alternatives to...continuous good diet intake and more exercise.
    How many Covid deaths are people who have never had a flu shot and were healthy strong bodies? You never sell your cure shot if the numbers were given. Liars figure and figures lie...given the testing is inaccurate and your main informant is the mayor of NY giving out expert advice on misguided information is a big flag. Trump is in the same boat...Faucci is an Evil player...look at his past and why he’s not allowed back to India to practice his idea on WORLD health. This guy has done Nothing positive to health standards or the practical side of health for anyone. If you consider he believes that there are too many mouths too feed and sterilizing women to produce zero children is a global benefit, then I guess you have a side to argue. FEMA trailers...why are they sooo bad to live in. If told and forced to take them back after proven the dangers with compliance, FEMA turns around and sells them back to the public. Funny we the tax payer paid for those and keep paying unknowing that the government profits by our deaths.
    I completely agree with you my friend. No vaccines, Glamy said he'd take extra so we can give him our shares.

I don't know if you've consulted a holistic doctor about your health, but if you haven't I might suggest you do. I'm sure a good one could help you achieve your goal. I feel the same exact way you do about fighting the virus with your immune system and overall health. That's just how our bodies work and to me it's just common sense. Hiding inside and being skurred of the virus like Glamy isn't going to help anyone unless their goal is to catch a virus. That's just common sense to me.

Fauci is bad news and I've been saying that for a couple of months now. I believe he's part of the cabal, but Glamy would take his vaccine gladly. The people out with the masks on might as well be wearing "obey" signs. They're not helping anyone with those stupid things. Very few think for themselves anymore.

Those fema trailers were paid for by the American people, then sold to the American people. That's bad enough because the American people should not have to buy anything twice, but to add insult to injury the fema trailers are rife with excessive formaldehyde fumes which will kill the occupants. Imagine in this day and age, with all the technology and experience mankind has, and this is the best we can come up with. It's shameful.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 05-15-2020 at 02:45 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Wait a minute Padre: And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time
    So there’s and end of time? See Glamy there’s some sick humor for ya from Gods son.

--
    Wait a minute Padre: And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time
    So there’s and end of time? See Glamy there’s some sick humor for ya from Gods son.
    I think it’s a metaphor meaning “forever” because there is no end to time.

I also think one of us should start a thread on diabetes. Sounds like there are a few of us on here that are either diabetic or prediabetic. Might be able to share some helpful hints.

--
    "Wait a minute Padre: ".
    My brain actually read that first sentence in Colonel Potter's voice from M.A.S.H.

if you're my age, you'll know what I mean

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    If you want to see some great investigated journalism, watch "Amazing Polly" on YT.

She's great!!

Recently she made 2 fantastic videos exposing the WHO and Fauci, as well as many others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z5VYqJqrtI

She then followed up with another excellent video, definitely worth a watch...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    How about “for all Eternity” as time is measured by Man who has an end, only known by God.

When Fauci says the worst is yet to come I truly believe him...Just don’t think he’s playing for my team. His interviews strike me in a way that I’ve listened to smarter people, even if their foreign.

Anyone heard more on the Ultra Violet light idea? Seemed practical enough to try without much research or clinical trial as it exists already.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    My brain actually read that first sentence in Colonel Potter's voice from M.A.S.H.

if you're my age, you'll know what I mean
    Horse Hockey!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    When he asked you to disrobe for the exam and you asked him where you should put your pants, did he say "Right over there next to mine"?
    Nurse came in the room after my exam and asked, "Go ahead and disrobe......and who was that creepy man that just left?"

--
    True story here and I still chuckle when I think about it.
    Had a vasectomy years ago, went back to the doctor after the procedure to have a final checkup to see how the incisions were healing. A younger nurse came in and told me to disrobe from the waste down and that someone would be back in. I was thinking to myself lucky me this nice looking girl is going to come back to take a look at my surgery area. Well in walks like this 70 year old nurse and she tells me she needs to look at my surgical area, she lifts the towel and puts my parts in her hands and takes her time it seemed taking a look. Then she says “looks good the doctor will be in shortly “ and I’m thinking what the heck were you just doing. Hahaha, she got herself a freebie there.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    True story here and I still chuckle when I think about it...

Reminds me of a scene from Bubba Ho-Tep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snlHZj_KHLA
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (16).jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	262791
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Theme song for 2020, and stuck in my head. Thought I'd pass it on, as the song that never ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Reminds me of a scene from Bubba Ho-Tep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snlHZj_KHLA
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (16).jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	262791
    Lol, copy that. There’s another part to this story.
    Going in for the procedure and what they do is give you a shot or two of numbing agent in your sack, then they make two in incisions and then they go in and snip a vain. So it’s not the snipping that gets ya it’s the shot, hurts like, well you know. So that’s all said and done and the doctor puts those cold snips on the first vain and I could feel it. I could feel everything he was about to do. Sweating beads by now I grabbed the doc by the shirt collar and told him in my most frightened voice NOT TO CUT THAT. he said oh, you can feel that?and I said yep. He said I must have missed with the numbing agent will need to give you another shot. I was sick, wtf. Sorry fabs for hijacking the post here but as far as I was concerned that was the end of the world as I knew it

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    I’ve got one more to share with you all and then I’ll leave this thread alone.

Went to my dentist for a root canal. Now my Dentist is a friend of mine, I have very Hot nerves in my mouth meaning any drilling really affects me. Now mind you I’m a pretty tough little guy and can and have endured a lot of pain over my 57 years of existence. I came from an era that you just sucked it up sort of speak. When it comes to my teeth I’m a big baby, that sh*** hurts. So a root canal for me is like death, I panic just thinking about it, I’m sweating before I get to the dentist office. So I go in, Tony my Dentist fills my mouth with Novocain and starts the drilling mid way freaking through I can’t take it any longer, I’m sweating my heart’s racing I’m dying the worst possible death man. So instinctively I reach up and grab Tony’s wrist, the one with that freaking drill in it. He stops and says “ let go of my hand Matt” I shook my head no in fear and wouldn’t let go. He said “ the drill is stuck in your tooth, let go of my hand”I shook my head no again still gripping his wrist. He said “ I won’t drill anymore “ so at that point I let go and he removed the drill. I said I’m done let me out of here.” He said that we couldn’t leave the tooth the way it was and he almost at the end. So he gave me more Novocain the assistant grabbed my two hands and he finished the job. After it was all said and done and my heartbeat resumed to normal I said to Tony “If you ever inflict that much pain on me again I’ll punch you in the face” hahaha, true story right there.
    Moral of the story and I have warned other doctors of this. “Don’t be afraid to punch your Doctor if they inflict to much pain on you”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bunghole View Post
    Yeah sorry Fabs...........one time in the shower fabs...........i had to pee.........and guess what ?.........i did`nt get out da muthafucker .........i just pee`d right dare..........and it felt ......wait for it..........gooooooooooooooooood !
    Glamy
    Coming from you I believe that is a true statement. Lol

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //