//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri Z , no title, not running project value?

--

Tri Z , no title, not running project value?

I am at a crossroads and not sure which way I am going I have a title issue with this bike which is proved to be a pain in the ass in California I am not willing to pursue it any further I am looking for a (cheap) reasonably priced frame with title or I made you sell this whole bike.
    I can sell my Banshee for around $5500.00 and fix up the tri Z. .. I'd really hate to sell it I've always wanted one this just turned out to be far more of a project then I anticipated it ran when I got it but not very good so I took the cylinder and had it rebored and honed for last oversize piston.
    The bike looks reasonably well it has perfect plastics with no cracks and 86 front end extended swingarm brand new tires Tri zinger top fuel tank which is f****** stupid !! a 1 gallon tank is just dumb ass ridiculous ...���� That is another problem I need a an entire fuel tank set up so you can ride it more than 10 minutes. . lol ��Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190302-075431_20190516030000.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	262158
    If anybody remembers my posts somebody had welded the footpegs to the frame at some point which held the engine captive so those are cut off now the engine top end is disassembled bottom in probably needs to be opened up inspected or gone through rod showed no play I was just going to put it all back together and go for it (why fix it if it ain't broke mentality) My problem is I just don't want a basic bike to ride.
    I always want to trick something out and I have six other projects which I'm doing the same to... I may not live long enough to do all these LOL ��
    So if anybody has a leads on a frame with title would be awesome Just a f*****-up non-runner. If I can do that I'll tough it out. Let me know on any leads and what prices are going for.
    Second basic question is what would this bike be worth ballpark to somebody on the open market today.. I ALSO ORDERED THE CUSTOM ALUMINUM ENGINE GUARD AND SWINGARM PLATING FROM THAT COMPANY THAT DID A FINAL RUN A YEAR OR SO AGO... and no I am not selling them separately they go with the bike or stays with me.
    . If I keep her I really need a fellow enthusiasts that lives to my clothes to help me work through this thing and put her together encouragement you know...lol

let me know what's some of your thoughts are Thanks anything is appreciated.
    Last edited by this old rz; 04-05-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    I need all the help I can get!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //