//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finding Turd Nuggets

--
    Just did a service on a banshee motor , had a spark plug for the oil drain bolt
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Ahhhh hahaa

I know someone who's oil drain hose came loose on his Harley while riding and lost the clamp. He found a sparkplug on the road shoulder and shoved that in there to get home.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    I bought my son a used, older chinese quad in pretty decent shape super cheap. Surprisingly it's in nice shape mechanically with the exception of electrical tape "sealing" up a leaking valve stem. I laughed and thought of this thread when I unwrapped the tape and the metal core of the stem was pulled right out of the rubber and it fell off in my hand. Why would electrical tape be the first thing to try? lol took me 2 minutes to pop in a new valve stem and refill the tire with air and he rode all day.

--
    No pics, but I'm sure many can relate.

I pulled apart a rear axle today that needed new bearings.

NO CENTER SPACER!

Luckily I had a spare. Why do people assemble an axle without this important part?

Also ran across this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1981.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	262995

Bolts with washers, OVER lock tabs. Can't use the lock tabs that way. Kind of good though, the lock tabs weren't destroyed. Ninja Star, sprocket.
    Last edited by ATC King; 05-31-2020 at 10:23 PM.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Some people should never be allowed to own property, anything mechanical, NEVER tools and shouldn't be listened to when they give advice on how things work or on how to repair things.
    It seems they believe that having a tool, qualifies them to use it, regardless if its the right tool for the job or if the item in questions is even broken.

I like shady ads on craigslist/Facebook, seems like a "Coil pack" is all that is need to fix many items. I called on a atc250es, was told it needed a coil pack, sure ok, I ask why the side cover was off the engine in the picture, again I was told it needed a "coil pack", I said ok, if I bring a "coil pack" with me it will start? Again they said it just needs one. I said ok! I will let them sit on that one, the price didn't reflect the abuse I would have to undo yet.

MrC.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //