//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New member

--

Hello everyone, my name is Rick and I’m from Michigan. First of all, I would like to say that it truly is an honor to be part of your great organization. I am 49 yrs old and have been riding 3-wheelers since the age of 14. I have visited your site many times in the past but was always hesitant to join because I’m not that great with computers, nor do I belong to social media. I do, however, still ride a very clean 1985 350X and thought it would be cool to connect with some other 3-wheeler fanatics. We are a special breed indeed!

--
    Welcome, Rick. I love my 350X too. Yes we are a special breed. My goal is to show other people that these aren't obsolete, useless things, but they're actually still a capable off road machine. I'm 48 but didn't start riding until I was 19 (overbearing parents). I try to make up for it now though. I have more than can fit inside my two car garage. I know that's nothing compared to some people, but I think it's good for me.

patriot1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome from Dixie Ricky D! 45 yo, Rode as a child until a bad wreck and have had big red for the last 7 years or so. I have other ones now that I am working on! Also now member, long time reader.

--
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Welcome to the forums. A 350x is my dream machine! I have a lead on one an hour and a half from me (its an 86 with headlight guard, brake reservoir guard, speedometer). As for age, im probably one of the youngest members here (18), but i have been riding for about 10 years (quads and dirtbikes/minibikes)..my trike riding addiction didnt start until a few years ago.
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //