//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Atc110 carb tuning

--

Atc110 carb tuning

Just installed a bapp long intake and a genuine mikuni vm22 with uni filter on my 110.. it has a dg exhaust and a cam in it, i cannot seem to get it dialed in, whats everyone running jet wise, i know it will vary engine to engine and location but just to get me close in jet size. Thanks guys!

--
    Try a 100 main and a 27.5 slow jet. You will struggle getting that tuned just right. You didn’t mention a bore so I take it you haven’t increased your bore size at all. I would invest in 3 different main jets and pilot jets. I think the 22 comes with a 100/30.. if it was me and it has been I would have on hand a 90,95,100 main and 30,27.5 slow. Try jetting 1 thing at a time. Get your idle dialed in and then go for the main. The mikuni is a bit tricky to get dialed in at times.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Okay ill give it a whirl ina bit, and no i habe not been able to get it bored yet due to this damn corona bs has the few places close to me shut down.. but i figured id try n get this thing ridable until i can get the 54mm in it. Thanks dam!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfstickies View Post
    Okay ill give it a whirl ina bit, and no i habe not been able to get it bored yet due to this damn corona bs has the few places close to me shut down.. but i figured id try n get this thing ridable until i can get the 54mm in it. Thanks dam!
    Did you get the jetting figured out?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //