//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New member/ trike owner from California

--

New member/ trike owner from California

New here and look forward to all the knowledge in this forum! Just picked up a 81 185s! I’m currently fixing/ restoring it as the kids are getting up to the age to ride. My 3rd trike I’ve owned, all Honda’s . I had and atc70 first then an 86 250r and now the 81 185s. Hopefully y’all can help me out this ol girl has got me stumped!

--
    Welcome. That's quite a jump going from a 70 to a liquid cooled R. We'll be glad to help where we can.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmawd View Post
    New here and look forward to all the knowledge in this forum! Just picked up a 81 185s! I’m currently fixing/ restoring it as the kids are getting up to the age to ride. My 3rd trike I’ve owned, all Honda’s . I had and atc70 first then an 86 250r and now the 81 185s. Hopefully y’all can help me out this ol girl has got me stumped!
    Welcome, what’s wrong with it?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Thanks! Yeah it was quite a jump, in between I’ve had various other dirt bikes and quads cr480 ltr450 etc in between but I always regret not keeping those two trikes. Hopefully I can get a couple more for the fam

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Welcome, what’s wrong with it?
    Thanks! I posted over in the new member discussion about it. Hopefully I’m posting these in the correct areas.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //