//ArrowChat Code

Thread: NEw guy here! Hello from Georgia!

--

Cool NEw guy here! Hello from Georgia!

Glad I found this site. Looking to get knowledge and assistance in help fixing up my 87 250es. Brain injury from my time in the USMC kinda throws a wrench in my comprehension and retention abilities so I’m hoping there are a few knuckle drag germs here that can help me stay on point lol! Can’t wait to get on and ride and I hope everybody has crazy safe fun out there.

Thanks again
    Jeremiah

--
    welcome aboard, good luck with the trike!

--
    welcome to the board! you will love a 250es. Very capable machine with full supension...there are many reasons I have owned many of them. I have owned 3 87s, they are really my favourite trike to own.
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

--
    Thank guys! Dave I see South Dakota, I grew up in Wyoming. Pretty close, question for you. I feel I got lucky with my trike. Pulled it out of a guys bushes for $400. Cleaned the carb and fired it right up. Rear tires wouldn’t spin by hand so I threw it in gear and took it clear through 5. Everything was fine, spun the tires by hand again and it locked up. Disassembled rear from driveshaft and opened diff. Not a mark on any of the gears. No metal chips or shavings anywhere. Any thoughts on that? Also when I used a ratchet strap to secure the axle to my table, how resilient are the axles. Don’t know how easy it would be to bend it cause I think the brake is now rubbing but I haven’t opened it yet. Could I have bent the axle? Any thoughts would be helpful, thanks.

--
    if you can drive it, but not roll it in neutral I would say breaks are dragging. As for bending axles, I don't know. I have never seen a honda 250 bend an axle.
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //