//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200cc clutch problem after rebuild

--

200cc clutch problem after rebuild

Hey guys,
    I have a 85 200m that was slipping a little in high gear 4,5th, launched fine but slipped higher up.
    I have changed 3 clutch's to date this being the forth, I surly could have made a mistake, I am wondering if anyone knows where I could have went wrong and therefore point me to my mistake before I tear it all apart.

I installed new clutch plates from EBC along with new HD clutch springs also from EBC this is the 4th time I have used there products.
    Issue is, it creeps in gear and slows the engine down (stalling it), this also makes it lurch a little when shifting from neutral to first. I have adjusted the adjustment in and out It really did not help. made it worse in one direction and less worse in the other but still creeped.

I have never had to "wear in" the clutch, normally just change it and go on. I rode the bike about 2 min. after the clutch change, came back to the shop and it was creeping in gear. It rode fine, pulled hard, no issues while riding.

Any idea where I went wrong?
    Thanks
    MrC.

--
    Problem is in the idler clutch , must have put something together wrong .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Thank you for the reply, I will start there.
    Mrc.

--
    DEAD ON shortline., pulled it down this morning seems the friction spring was caught and not centered, it must have slipped during reinstall. Thank you sir, as soon as I loosened those 10mm bolt the spring popped into the correct position. I just rode it. It's not creepy anymore. Lol.
    Thank you,
    MrC.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //