//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Honda 250/triz

HEAD09 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Honda 250/triz

Hey guys quick question, I acquired some ITP rims that has a bolt pattern of 4+110 With Gecko
    Sand tires on it but I need hubs that’ll fit the tri-Z... So my question is are the splines the same
    as the Honda or any other sport quad? Thx

--
    splines are not the same but if you file honda down some you can change the hardness of the angle and they will bolt on. You need you use a triangle shaped file and do about 10-20 passes thru each spline. This should take you about an hour depending on what year hubs you get as older many be worn a little and newer may not be worn.

HEAD09 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    thx for the info...so no other quad will work? thx

--
    As far as I know Banshee and Blaster hubs share the same splines as the Tri-Z.

--
    i just remembered that there was a interchange parts for the triz on here....duh! and it looks like honda's have what i need(4x110)...dammit! thx for help

--
    blaster and tri-z wheels are the same. Just buy some honda TRX hubs file the splines and put your honda rims on and go ride. I just did this with a blaster, a warrior a banshee.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //