//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Is trikefest 2020 happening?

plevib is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Is trikefest 2020 happening?

Of course the first year I have time and money to maybe go, theres a huge lockdown....... Is does anyone know if it is still happening 2020? ....I know this part of the forum is pretty dead so I may post to the main page too....
    Atc 500x for the win! (Hopefully.... one day)

--
    To my understanding its technically cancelled but haspin acres is still open. I hope I have that right. Hopefully someone more involved with this event will chime in.

--
    I thought it's still going on?. But You have to pre register this year so I'm guessing they may or may not limit the number of people allowed in but hopefully this all goes away by the time Trikefest comes around. . Haspin acres already sent me a conformation email and a copy of the waiver so they are definetly open. I know that much so I'll be there reguardless.
    Last edited by Racer-X; 05-26-2020 at 12:08 AM.

plevib is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That would be sweet, Do you know what the dates are?
    Atc 500x for the win! (Hopefully.... one day)

--
    The weekend after Father’s Day but most show up a day prior to scheduled events. Friday-Sunday has been for the most part the event days starting with the MX on Friday then the rest comes naturally

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    It has been cancelled but Haspin is still open.
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    So..... is anybody still going? Or just me Lol

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer-X View Post
    So..... is anybody still going? Or just me Lol

Indiana has a ban right now on "festivals", so there can be no "TrikeFest" this year.
    No 3WW sponsored or sanctioned events. No awards, no trophies.......
    ..... But if you are asking if people will be riding 3-wheelers at Haspin from June 21-27, then the answer is a resounding YES!

--
    This could be the best one yet! It will be like meets prior to the creation of the TF organized gatherings. Hmmmm Any thing against full-on Fun with a mask on between sips of course? So who going?

--
    June 25 - 28th Go to their site online and preregister. (Haspin Acres in Google). I'm with you on the "I finally can go and this lockdown s@#& happens."!!! I moved to Michigan from Arizona 3 years ago and am stuck running my 250R on 3 acres instead of endless desert. I need to RIDE!

--
    The dates have changed to the 25th -28th.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //