Hi fellow trike lovers. I trying to relive my youth have found an all original 85 Honda ATC 70. The only thing that's not completely stock is the front tire. I got it for a whopping $20!!!!! It still has spark and compression. But as with almost everything we find now adays it's missing a few things. I have the throttle cable and the slide for the carb but no spring. I'm also missing the actual throttle/Killswitch. Does anyone know if I can use one off of another small ATC? 90,110,125 etc. Maybe even a trx70? If not I'll likely put an aftermarket something or another on it. I have the recoil cover but alas it's empty. No pully, springs, pawls, just an empty shell. So trying to figure out how I can fix that... Or if I should just replace it... These parts are there (at least most) but very expensive. I live on my disability check so everything I do is on a budget. My ultimate plan is to keep it as original as possible but I want to get her going again. I've ordered a carb because... well she's shot. The only other thing I'll need eventually is some front bearings. Maybe tires or tubes. If you guys can let me know from experience some game I'd appreciate it. I want to see this sucker running!