//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Green ATC90 Northwest Arkansas Dogpatch?

--

Green ATC90 Northwest Arkansas Dogpatch?

https://springfield.craigslist.org/f...130013965.html

01414_i95eiXGajnd_0t20t2_600x450.jpg

"Good running all original ATC 90. Here's your chance to get one that is hard to find."

In case it's actually at Dogpatch. There be history there, but there not be here anymore.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogpatch_USA

3422717738_1293ed4413_z.jpg2135464-la74.jpg
    Last edited by ATC King; 05-27-2020 at 11:52 PM.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Did you hear about the lawsuit involving Dogpatch landowners several years back?

Someone was riding their ATV on the land and the owner(s) had strung up cable to keep people out. One was about chest/neck high (when sitting on an ATV) and the person (?trespassing?) ran into it. Sued the property owners and won. Since they didn't have $650k to pay, the judge ordered the land be handed over.

I wouldn't advise riding on private land just to be able to sue the land-owner.......dude ran into that cable with his neck.

https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2...arded-dogpatch
    A man hit in the throat by a steel cable more than five years ago while riding an ATV through the former Dogpatch USA theme park in Newton County now owns the place, along with his father and attorney. A judge awarded them the land after owners failed to pay a $650,000 verdict in the case, the Harrison Daily Times reports. The cable was stretched across a road in the park, built to play off Al Capp’s Li’l Abner comic strip.
    The order transferring the property covers 400 acres, dozens of disintegrating structures and Marble Falls, but not the sometimes-leaking sewage treatment plant nearby that was part of the related failed development of the property, Little Rock attorney Brent Baber said.

Comments to that article are one side or the other........ATVer shouldn't have been riding on the land........landowner shouldn't have set up a trap.......

--
    The current owner was hit with foreclosure the end of last year.

Dogpatch dream dies: Owner of abandoned Arkansas theme park served foreclosure notice

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...ays-he-s/?news

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I knew several have tried to revive that place but it has never worked out.

Pelsor, 69, the inventor of a spill-proof dog bowl, came to Arkansas in 2014 to convert the abandoned Dogpatch theme park into an "ecotourism village."

But things didn't work out.

I didn't know who owned that land now.

Back to the ad......are the green 90s rare?
    I don't recall seeing any in person or many in pics either.

--
    I think they had four colors, blue, yellow, red, green. One more color and Honda could've called them US Primary. I'm not certain of colors available during which years either. They were US90s until about the end of the first year's run, then ATC90 after trademark went through, from what I've read. Not sure when they officially called them ATC.

My parents visited Dogpatch when they were younger, with their parents. A lot of people have fond memories of that place when it was in full swing. Personally, if that trike has some documented connection to the early park, I'd like to see it auctioned for charity and publicly displayed with other Dogpatch memorabilia.
    Last edited by ATC King; 05-30-2020 at 10:17 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //