--

2020 WRMC FlatTrack Races

May 30th
    June 20th
    Aug 22nd
    Sept 26th
    Oct 17th

The website: http://www.westernreservemc.com/

This weekend 3Wheeler racers from multiple States will converge on a Top Level condition track.
    The Western Reserve Motorcycle Club offers superb track soils and layout in Salem Ohio. A lot of the NEEDT racers attending to race test before the National series starts, expect some local fast guys to show as well. Camping is free and races are evening. Gates open noon sign up 2pm practice 4pm race at 6pm for Saturday events...see site for details

--
    Check website just got announced RAINED OUT ! No mention of alternative other than the next date.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 06-16-2020 at 11:05 AM.

--
    June 20th is the next Flat Track, TT event coming up. 3Wheeler classes expected to have a very large turnout(which could create multi classes, ABC). This is by far better prep than Ashtabula National dirt; plus you could race an extra class with less expense. If your within a tank of fuel it’s worth watching the race and hanging out, might just inspire you!

--
    Bump for the weekend! FREE CAMPING best soil conditions you’ll ever ride. It’s under the lights best to have a new lens in you goggles(scratches pickup glare). According to sources a good amount of riders to show...take off your Trailpros put some lawn tires on your Rig and Rip it!
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 06-16-2020 at 11:13 AM.

--
    We're celebrating fathers day Saturday or else I'd be there. J
    I hope you all have a great time
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Bump for this weekend

--
    I have forgotten about them

--
    I understand correctly that the next races will be held on April 24 and June 5?

--
    Effortlessly calculate the area of squares with our Square Calculator 2 tool. Quickly determine dimensions and make precise measurements for your projects.
    https://calculatoruniverse.com/square-calculator-2/

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //