//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Shock rebuilding service recommendations?

--

Shock rebuilding service recommendations?

Hey guys, I know milner did shock rebuilds on here, but his account seems to have gone dark since '16. I'd love to have my 200x shock rebuilt, it's coming up on 40 years of abuse... Can anybody provide info on a good place to send it? Thanks in advance.
    RG
    1983 212x "Mickey Dunlap" Powroll TT Trike -Blue frame, Supertrapp (looking for a Powroll DD), WEB Stage II cam, Powroll 6mm stroker, Wiseco 10.25:1 piston stock bore, ported, polished, +2 Swinger,White low-pros and 250R front fender, BAPP rear shock, Powroll Decals, NOS Carlisle R/A's

Gone:
    '83 185s, '86 200x, '70's Full Suspension Hi-Performance ATC RD400,

--
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    I had my 250R rear shock rebuilt several years ago by Race Tech, and was very happy with the results & their customer service. https://www.racetech.com/index.aspx

I've never used this place, but have only heard good things about them via 3ww: https://www.schmidtyracing.com/Default.asp
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I don’t think you can go wrong with either of the recommendations above. I have used george spinali in california over the years for x2 350x shocks, emulators in 350x forks, and a worcs shock for my kids ttr50. Very happy with service, quality, and value.

https://www.suspension101.com/

--
    Thanks guys, schmidty looks like a great option, not very often you see modem sites with an ATC section. I'll be in touch with them.
    1983 212x "Mickey Dunlap" Powroll TT Trike -Blue frame, Supertrapp (looking for a Powroll DD), WEB Stage II cam, Powroll 6mm stroker, Wiseco 10.25:1 piston stock bore, ported, polished, +2 Swinger,White low-pros and 250R front fender, BAPP rear shock, Powroll Decals, NOS Carlisle R/A's

Gone:
    '83 185s, '86 200x, '70's Full Suspension Hi-Performance ATC RD400,

--
    Race tech overhauled my 1983 200X shock about 2 years ago. Good service, fast turnaround. Still works as it should. Their web site is set up to view ATC services.
    Dan

--
    Race tech is a bit on the high priced side and i had to have them redo 2 out of 4 shocks. You could also call noleen and talk to them, although schmidty racing is certainly a goid option imo as well.

--
    Race tech wont do crap anymore. I've called emailed tou name it. I wanted a warrior shock shaft rechomed and just got run around. I used a different shock later and had jogaca in az build me my 4th set of shocks. Jogaca suspension werks. Hes more then fair and confirmed racetech wants nothing to do with trikes or atvs. Sxs or dirtbikes only. Even the quad page wont load.

If not brad at kb5 industries rebuilds my shocks too. I use jogaca for the initial build due he will pretty up the shock bodys vs most guys just rebuild the internals.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //