//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200x trouble-sos

patriot1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

200x trouble-sos

So, I bought a 200x that had a bad tank and would leak sealer into the carb as well as everywhere else...many leaks.

I got another tank as well as another carb. I would start it with starting fluid without the tank on it. I would start it with gas as well and with both it would go at full throttle as soon as I started it.

I realized that I put the throttle cable needle in 180 degrees out-forgive me, (not the dumbest thing that I have done honestly and at least I figured that one out)

I put the throttle cable in correctly and now nothing, maybe a pop every now and then.

It's getting gas to the carb (from reserve??), has good spark to the plug, seems to have good compression although I don't have a tester other than my thumb.

What are your thoughts? Any advice? I'd appreciate any tips on what to check.

--
    What carb did you use? Is it OEM or a cheap Chinese one? If it's not OEM, clean up the one that was on it and start using it again.

patriot1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That was my plan from the beginning. I just bought the aftermarket to check the motor. I don't understand why it won't start now.

--
    So, this morning I was going to try to prime the plug with gas and kick it, if that didn't work I was going to try to push start it. Well before I did either, I just was going to try to kick it normal and 3rd kick BOOM!!!! FIRED RIGHT UP!!! Super excited! Although it smoked like South Carolina it ran well, it was idled high so I idled it down.

Will defiantly need more work, filled my shed with smoke but that was the first time that it sat and ran for me! First time in years that it ran at all!

Thanks guys!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //