//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New member 1983 Kawasaki klt 200 help

--

New member 1983 Kawasaki klt 200 help

Hello,
    I recently picked up a non running 1983 Kawasaki klt 200. It . Ive gone through and replaced a bunch of missing parts such as wiring, carb, fuel pump, starter. The issue im having is no spark. The wiring, cdi, battery are new. Ive checked my ohm readings on the stator and im getting 000.6 ohms between the 2 yellow leads. When i crank the engine the acv in 1 lead is no more than 3 acv, and the other yellow lead is putting out apx 0.455acv. Shouldnt i be getting close to battery voltage coming out of the stator? I purchased another used stator thinking it would solve my issue and no luck. Both readings are very similar. I could of purchased a faulty stator.....? The coil pick up seems good with 0.462 ohms. Im really stuck here and would really like some help/advise. Thank you..

--
    Ever figure it out?

--
    Wondering the same thing too.

--

New member 1983 Kawasaki klt 200 help

Do these have a pickup coil on the outside of the flywheel to send spark signal to the CDI box? It was my understanding that the 2 yellow stator wires go directly to the regulator/rectifier. Nothing to do with spark.

If you want a have all NOS BNIB flywheel, stator, and pickup coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //