//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 84 atc 250r

--

84 atc 250r

Hey guys, wondering what the options are for replacing the rear axle on the 84 250r. Hoping there is something that may interchange. Any advice will help

--
    83-84. If not you'd need to have new swinger made and run a flipped axle off somthing else. Thats gonna cost. Durablue still make new 83-84 250R axles.

--
    Ok thanks for the advice, will check out pricing on the Durablue, from what I’ve read I guess it could be the hub that is bent so I will try and switch tires around to see if there’s any difference, she hops down the road right now, don’t ride much road but have to get from trail to trail...

--
    Oem or durablue are your only options. Plan on spending about 700 on the durablue.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    If switching tires doesn't help, try switching the rear hubs from side to side.

--
    Thanks guys, actually found a machine shop with a machine just for straightening axles if that turns out to be my problem. The trike hops down the road right now, I barely notice anything off-road,(only on the road between trails). I will have to look into the hubs and rims abit better and switch them around see exactly what is bent. Cheers thanks, keep you all posted

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //