//ArrowChat Code

Thread: picked up another 200 yesterday

--

picked up another 200 yesterday

Always love finding more bikes, came across a man who told me he had a 200m parked and asked if i was interested in it. Got the bike for very little not running. Carb is plugged up on it and not taking fuel, so when i got it home i sprayed in some quick start and it ran right away. Bike is pretty clean other then surface rust coming through on the frame and racks. Should I just clean the OEM carb?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRoll View Post
    Always love finding more bikes, came across a man who told me he had a 200m parked and asked if i was interested in it. Got the bike for very little not running. Carb is plugged up on it and not taking fuel, so when i got it home i sprayed in some quick start and it ran right away. Bike is pretty clean other then surface rust coming through on the frame and racks. Should I just clean the OEM carb?
    I brought back to life a 24mm keihin that had sat with fuel in it for twelve years. The float, which is pictured, had to be replaced due to taking on fuel. After a couple weeks of soaking in diesel fuel and being brushed, I got the varnish cleaned up and kitted it. Put it on my 185s and with some adjustments over time it's running really well. I'd take it off and give it a thorough cleaning and kit before buying something else. Just my humble opinion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //