//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Daca

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiobriven View Post
    You think this girl made this detailed account up?

You think Trump tried to say he didn't know Epstein for a reason, maybe?

You think who killed Epstein to try to keep these things a secret?
    That old story is so far fetched that even the people who seriously investigated Epstein determined it was fake. Fortunately you and the accused in this now dropped lawsuit live in a country where you’re innocent until proven guilty.

Switching gears, I don’t know what your obsession with John is, but there are far more civil ways to disagree with his opinions than this homo stalker sh*t show campaign you’re on.

I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time typing this given that the only difference between the hatred you exhibited on this site over the last few years and this weeks drama is that you have now directed it almost entirely at one person. Maybe it’s because he’s managed to retire at an early age and do all the things you wish you could do, or because he’s found some semblance of peace in his life that you think he doesn’t deserve, or because he changed his opinion on a belief you once shared?

Whatever it it is it’s not healthy and by that I mean time to see the doctor unhealthy. Seriously, if you do have a thread of respect for me then use it to motivate yourself to speak to a professional about how you’re feeling.

--
    Same old routine. I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective. He's like 4'11 110 lbs. Also here just to aggravate anyone that supports Trump. You all have 5 months to wear those tshirts out.

I've seen you two break up and get back together so many times. Glad to see you working together in a barrel. The 6 people that still come here really appreciate it.

--
    Now fabio b riven,
    if/when your man looses will u cry like the clinton supporters did?
    or come back on here and admit the best man won or shamefully hide for a while?
    just curios.
    i had to put up with that jack azz obama for 8yrs...
    funny how the dems are sobbing only after 4yrs. actually they've been crying the whole term.

no further comments from me on this subject. hate politics but i know who will take us in the right direction.

over and out.

shep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    "The dems". Extremely narrow minded.

--
    Joe Biden is not "my man". If given any recent choice from any primary on any side, I would like to see Andrew Yang as POTUS.

I think we should abolish welfare.

Now I'll wait for at least one person to put those two things together and blow their top over how you can't have both.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiobriven View Post
    Same old routine. I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective. He's like 4'11 110 lbs. Also here just to aggravate anyone that supports Trump. You all have 5 months to wear those tshirts out.

I've seen you two break up and get back together so many times. Glad to see you working together in a barrel. The 6 people that still come here really appreciate it.
    So you belittle and exaggerate John's physical stature as though being less than 6' tall makes someone less than a complete human at the same time that you claim to be standing in solidarity with people of a skin color different than your own. Where does one even begin with that? You're as transparent as fresh air.

Like him or not Trump won an election, respect your democratic process, no cherish it, you have no clue how lucky you are to have it.

Yeah John and I have had our issues, probably still do, but they're all based on opinion and belief, not who's dick is longer, or who can best change a lightbulb without a ladder. Stuff like that is best left to the smaller minded folks like yourself who need an outlet for their misery and aren't up to a mental challenge.

Here's something else to ponder when you look in the mirror next time...

Though all our sh*t the most distinct memory I have of John is him sprinting an 1/8 of a mile two ways in a pair of work boots to bring me a 6mm Allen key in my time of need.

The most memorable image I can conjure up of you is one where you're holding up traffic a mile long while driving a trike down the highway from AZ to Cornhole County NE tapped out at 45mph. Tell me, are your ears still ringing from all those 18 wheelers that honked at you when they were passing? Your sponge of an ego probably mistook the blaring horns as a show of respect and not the "Put that POS in a truck bed you idiot!" that they really represented.

So what ever happened to that Tractor Supply theme build? Did it end up on the wall at Kearney Motorsports? Hard to believe you'd sell something that meant so much to you.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 06-19-2020 at 10:20 AM.

--
    The fake impersonation has got to stop - either speak for yourself or don't speak at all. Here's your chance to use your own profile, or don't, but this user profile is going to get deleted. Hiding behind another's image to irritate, or mislead is very typical and telling of you.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Tell us how big YOU are, white progressive.

Are you the toughest guy in K-town?

Tell us again, white progressives, how you fight for the Brown Man on the front lines of liberal cities because white progressives are better fighters than the brown man.

Tell us about the combat you've engaged in. Post pics or it didn't happen.

Tell us about your physical prowess, white incel progressive.

Will the K-town "bombsquad" be firebombing the Black Walgreens in Coer de Lane? Why won't you white Progressives go into Idaho at all? I mean, a guy like yourself with that immense of a physique and your combat mouth, why wouldn't you win every battle?

You can type all those Nazis into submission!

Tell us how tough you are, white progressive.

You must be pulling down ALL the green-haired fat pu**y from the RefuseFa clique. I wish I could hit me some of that gender-fluid stuff......mmmmm..... Tell us about your sexual conquests, white progressive

Are you going to fight John? Or just constantly threaten to snitch on him? I think all you'll do is snitch.

It's only natural that tiny children who claim to hate assumed authority, immediately cling to that authority when you don't get a participation trophy.

Do you go around K-town snitching on your buddies, tough white progressive guy?

I'll bet you're a Karen who calls the cops on a black man just like white progressives do, and then they cry that the cops were mean to the black man that they called the police on, to begin with. Drunk on that Soros nutsack

Are you a SNITCH? white progressive?

Why do you need to snitch? Anarchy/AnCap whatever you guys are calling it now...... No room for snitches.....I wonder if your friend know that you snitch alot. They might beat you down with a pink dildo for snitching like a Statist Pig.

Are you a Statist Pig, white progressive?

You can't help but take my bait. You swallowed it whole the other day and now you're back for more.

Tell us about the Brown Man and about how tough you are, white progressive
    Last edited by ironchop; 06-19-2020 at 10:57 AM.

--
    I type a few words and you idiots rant for paragraphs. Make it make sense

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Here's your chance to use your own profile.
    I can't you fvcking banned it for life because I was warning people about Milner Brown being a fraud. That's when things got ugly in my posting. Because fvck you.

--
    **sets hook**

HE TOOK THE BAIT!

I called it....... He's as predictable as a morning bowel movement

��������������

DUDE I OWN YOUR MIND...... RENT FREE

������
    Last edited by ironchop; 06-19-2020 at 11:25 AM.

--
    Tell us about the time the cops brutalized YOU, white progressive.

There's a reason you hate then and I'm about to unlock that reason.

Here kitty kitty

--
    You can't help yourself.

You are addicted to us like a dicksucking crackhead

You CAN'T help yourself.

Pennington rose above my baiting. He's smarter than Damon. Damon is like a catfish.... He will eat the first turd on a hook that plops in the water in front of him

--
    Trump 2020!!

--
    Where is Barnett?

Mike ran intellectual circles around Damon.

Barnett was a WAY better opponent. He mastered Stoicism, for the most part. He spit out the bait because his emotions didn't constantly get the better of him. Plus he actually knew wtf he was taking about even if he did copy paste some stuff..... Unlike this self-professed lawnmower shop hero from middle America
    Last edited by ironchop; 06-19-2020 at 12:12 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //