//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Daca

--

Daca

How you like us now?

Why does your beloved leader continue to pound himself in the butthole?

Fox News just released their latest poll. Check it out.

P.S. Matt Gaetz. Just wow.

Tired of winning yet?

--
    Fabs can you please call your BF and tell him to come back to the trailer

https://youtu.be/gmKrc3BTvzM

--
    Are ya out on the streets patrolling yet Fabs? I got screenshots of your threats. Pre-meditated violence is a felony. You have 4 and a half months to talk your shlt before a DEMONCRAT is your Commander-In-Chief, soldier.

--
    OMG! I think my dog just farted.

--
    Man if you don’t vote for Trump you ain’t white. Oh wait, that’s the other guys thing isn’t it?

Sounds kind of racist, doesn’t it

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Man if you don’t vote for Trump you ain’t white. Oh wait, that’s the other guys thing isn’t it?

Sounds kind of racist, doesn’t it
    What Joe Biden said was "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, you ain't black." And he wasn't afraid to say it, because he isn't a racist.

If you have a problem figuring out that Trump, who just today used Nazi imagery in yet another campaign ad, needs to go, then you're not very smart.

--
    Man if you don’t vote for Trump you ain’t white.
    And this is nearly true except for a small pocket of american latinos. The same 10 people you all use as props are PAID by trump to get black votes. Candace, Terrence, Van, Lee Merrit, Larry, Sharika, Burgess etc. Shills and you're all falling for it.

Matt Gaetz is looking a lot like a child smuggler today.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiobriven View Post
    What Joe Biden said was "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, you ain't black." And he wasn't afraid to say it, because he isn't a racist.
    Actions speak louder than words.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/u...rime-laws.html

--
    You mean like Matt Gaetz living with a 13 year old cuban boy while dating the boys sister, then claiming him as a son when challenged of his performative virtue signaling?

Fabio is retweeting things that apologize for this weird scenario. Things will become clear.

As a person that has a shred of respect left for you, I urge you to reserve your regurgitation of all this right wing nonsense. They're going down HARD.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	263253

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	263254...............

--
    You think this girl made this detailed account up?

You think Trump tried to say he didn't know Epstein for a reason, maybe?

You think who killed Epstein to try to keep these things a secret?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Daca

You're seriously messed up in the head. For years I block you anywhere you surface and you're clearly obsessed. Do you realize the pedestal you put me on? Whether you're aware of it or not, you're making me your superior.

Certain things are very clear. I've definitely gotten to you, hence your demented blind rage. It's because I have you pegged, and we both know that.

We also both know that you don't know half of what you're pretending to about me. I haven't shared anything about Matt Gaetz today because I have no idea what that's about. I haven't read or heard anything about it yet.

We also both know that you used to pretend you were someone back when you and I were on good terms. You'd give the impression you were successful on the forum, then you'd tell me how your life really was. Dude, nobody gives a flying fark one way or the other. If you're wealthy and successful, you're Damon, so you suck. If you're poor and unhappy, again you're Damon, and you still suck.

Like a true dem though, you double and triple down. I struck a nerve with you so you crank up the libtard freak out. It's wicked scary.

So the other thing is, no successful person lives in the past first of all. The two cannot coexist. No successful person would have 30 seconds, never mind hours upon hours of spare time to dilly d!ck around on a piddly shite forum in some corner of the internet. What, are you writing us from the rear seat of your Bentley or something? People who do things in life don't bother with this kind of lunacy. It's just not in the recipe for success.

So I know you prefer fantasy land and that works out well for you liberal types. If you were honest though, you'd just come out and say you're still sleeping on people's couches, and the machine shop you're working at this week seems promising, but before long someone can't get along with you... But that's their fault. It's never you. The guy who cannot get along with any human being he's ever met has a problem with me. Oh how substantial.

You know why you have such a boner for me though? Because you know that what I say to you is true and it hurts you more than the bee ess everyone else feeds you to keep you from having a tantrum. I'm sure you can guess how much people appreciate your presence by how many spend time with you. Maybe if you had some friends you wouldn't spend your life fantasizing about a man on the internet you've never even met you weirdo.

Oh, also share these supposed threats that scared you. I understand everyone has a different threshold for what scares them, so maybe we can work around that with you. We don't want to hurt your feelings or anything hunny. Now show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 06-19-2020 at 02:19 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Are you posting from the CHAZ? I can't see any of the assuredly fantastic pictures you're sharing.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Daca

Although I'm obviously not on your losing team Damon, you can stop pretending that I have a blind faith to anything. I don't like bad people regardless of what party they're a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    These people have loitered in Washington long enough robbing us blind, and I don't care if it has to get ugly at some point. If they need to be cleared out on both sides and refreshed from new I hope this country has the stones to stand up and do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I think it's obvious who some of the players from the other team are, and although I'm positive there are some republicans involved, it's likely in my mind there are far more leftists involved in any group trying to take over.
    Projection Damon. Super predictive and ineffective. You people cannot figure out that always choosing the easy way, lies and yelling the loudest, claiming victim and projection... it never pans out, yet you all try it over and over again. Do you see how truly feeble your argument is? It's the same crap you babies do in person. If you whine long enough you get your popsicle.

If you had anything worthwhile to say, you'd do it under your own name using rationale and thinking. You'd be a man. Instead you make a scene because you're special. You're special alright. Everyone has to listen to the baby liberals. They can attack us but God help us if we defend ourselves.

I'm sure you're trying and I know it's super difficult for you, but for you, for me, for the sake of this forum and those poor human beings who have to deal with you in the flesh somehow, for the love of Pete, please get laid at some point soon. I mean Jiminy Cricket dude, to seriously obsess over another human being. I'd start questioning my own life decisions long before I got to that point. Lol I mean it's honestly the best proof anyone could provide to show they have absolutely nothing going on in their life to be obsessed with me. I've got a few women fawning over me, but a little boy, this is a first. I'm not digging it if I'm honest. I'd appreciate if you could get googly eyed over someone else for a while if you don't mind. I hear there are a lot of liberal people in Hollywood who appreciate that kind of admiration. I bet you could probably hitchhike from CHAZ to Hollywood in no time, maybe get into scientology or something. Places like that are full of people who want sidekicks for validation purposes. I'm good though. I think it's cool that you like me and everything, but I'm all set. Really. Like not interested.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 06-19-2020 at 03:23 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //