//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Daca

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Tell us about the time the cops brutalized YOU, white progressive.

There's a reason you hate then and I'm about to unlock that reason.

Here kitty kitty
    Was that the time he cried over getting a ticket for unloading the groupie van on the sidewalk and blocking the local horse & buggie traffic?

I wish I could find that old post he put up about him and his homies calling each other the "N Word". Bet they take a good look around before whispering it in each others ears these days.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiobriven View Post
    I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective. He's like 4'11 110 lbs.
    Yes you were supposed to provide examples of that. Funny that hasn't happened yet.

I'm 5' 10" 145.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Why is this post in the Open Forum? You guys have an area to play...go there. This has nothing to do with 3Wheelers and should be moved.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Why is this post in the Open Forum? You guys have an area to play...go there. This has nothing to do with 3Wheelers and should be moved.
    Technically, the open forum is the place for political discussion. You can read right up top under the rules that this section specifically IS NOT supposed to have posts about three wheelers. I see a lot of trike threads in this section lately and they don't get many replies and they are actually wrong for posting about trikes in the open forum.

This should definitely be in fracas establishment though at this point.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I can't you fvcking banned it for life because I was warning people about Milner Brown being a fraud. That's when things got ugly in my posting. Because fvck you.
    You are horrible with following rules. You were banned, then you create a new user mocking another user, then you just insult me. Did your momma teach you manners as a child, because she failed at teaching you about rules.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    You are horrible with following rules. You were banned, then you create a new user mocking another user, then you just insult me. Did your momma teach you manners as a child, because she failed at teaching you about rules.
    Teach him rules? They tried to abort him.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post

The Open Forum
    Where the cool kids go to talk about stuff other then trikes. Our highly (un)qualified group of members can give you financial advice, diagnose your current health crisis, conjurer up a fix for your ailing air conditioning system at home, and share your pain over your latest life crisis with a tear in their beer.
    In addition, if you don't like the title of a thread, or check into a thread and find out you don't like the discussion, you can click the back button on your browser and proceed to another topic. It's actually VERY simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective.
    Kinda like that dooschbike guy that threatened to kick someone's arse at trikefest?

Not only that but douchebike is an expert on narrow and ignorant perspectives, he has many of his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //