//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 85 TECATE throttle options??

--

85 TECATE throttle options??

No, I didn't buy a Tecate, they're too damn fast for me!!

But, I do lots of little things on the side. One of them is "rebuilding" throttles per say - I tear them down, clean everything, beadblast, powder coat (red, white, blue, flat or gloss black), and grease them with silicone grease and replace the seal on the bottom. I add a cable and all new SS screws and sell them. I've sold quite a few and people are very happy...

Random guys contact me from Ebay or FB that see them and like them.

2 days ago a guy asks about replacing his Tecate twist with a thumb, he doesn't know what belongs on there or what works; Nor do I.

What do you guys run on Tecates if it's not a twist? Can he run a Honda thump throttle from a 350X/200X/similar with his cable?? Did they ever have thumbs?? Fastest things on the planet!!

Or, what do I have to do to help this guy out, what works? Thanks much for any suggestions...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I have klt250 throttle’s on mine that way I’m not cross breading bikes parts.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    He wants to know if he can run a Honda throttle on there, he likes the ones I powder coat and I have a few from TRX's that don't say Honda on the top...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    ? I’m sure you could make them work with R cable
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

Onetrackmind is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Sorry this is off-topic, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of your Honda throttle work. What is you eBay seller name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //