//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Yamaha YTM200 Tri Moto

--

Yamaha YTM200 Tri Moto

Heya guys,
    Got a question I have a friend who has a big red and I told him if he ever found one but let me know well he found me this sitting in a customer's Barn she said he could have it so he picked it up and he's going to deliver it to me later this month what can you guys tell me about these machines... I want one cuz it's got racks I live in the desert and I can throw s*** on it ice Coolers whatever.. plus it has a tow hitch so I can drag the yards.
    Don't know if it runs yet figure I'll change the oil/fuel put a plug and a battery in it and see.
    At this point you can't beat ( free).
    But then again you get what you pay for.. On lol

So if anybody has any info on this no one problems please feel free to let me know I'm kind of excited about this is all I have is my Banshee and my tri z project which is on hold too much for me to handle by myself building it.
    This thing will be cool and I like my Banshee I can drive it all day
    I need all the help I can get!

--
    what year and size big red is it? 1982-1983 are 200cc chain drive with high/low. 1984 is 200cc, shaft drive, high/low and reverse. all 1982 to 1984 have no rear suspension. 1985 to 1988 are all 250cc, shaft drive, with reverse and full suspension. I like all the big reds, the low range in the 200 Big reds is really nice, but the later 250 machines have the full suspension, which is great. the big red is a very capable machine, and decently fast for be a utility based atv.
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //