//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hand Sanitizer Recal - Contaminated With Methanol

--

Hand Sanitizer Recal - Contaminated With Methanol

The list:

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safet...red-eskbiochem

All of them are made in Mexico.

"On June 17, 2020, FDA contacted Eskbiochem to recommend the company remove its hand sanitizer products from the market due to the risks associated with methanol poisoning. To date, the company has not taken action to remove these potentially dangerous products from the market."

"FDA tested samples of Lavar Gel and CleanCare No Germ. Lavar Gel contains 81 percent (v/v) methanol and no ethyl alcohol, and CleanCare No Germ contains 28 percent (v/v) methanol."

If you don't know, methanol is absorbed through the skin and highly toxic.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    2 Canadians thanked you. I think more because you did not 'Blame Canada'
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    I get a chubby just thinking of hand sanitizer ........or Jergens

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelowfincroaker View Post
    I get a chubby just thinking of hand sanitizer ........or Jergens
    Did you have dry elbows as a teenager Glamy? FYI, it’s pronounced “Jerkins”

--
    I did put the "made in Mexico" thing in there, but it's not about blaming Mexico, it's just that manufacturing is so corporate, middle man, rebranded nonsense anymore, that many brands all get the same identical product from the same source and it's extremely difficult to find out where that is most of the time.

There is so little diversity in manufacturing anymore, that the majority of products come from the same place and are marketed as something unique and special. Deceiving people worldwide and charging a premium for a non premium product. Corporations have infiltrated governments, worldwide, and it's a serious global health danger. A local manufacturer screws up, the problem is local, a large corporation screws up and it's worldwide, with no real consequences to the CEOs.

We had a bottle of hand sanitizer in the house that wasn't on the FDA list, but was made in Mexico. I trashed it based on the idea that there is probably very, very few places it could have actually been produced at in Mexico on a large scale, and I'm not willing to take that risk. That's why I put the "made in Mexico" statement in my original post. It would have been the same if labeled "Made in USA," if that was the source.

Not that anyone has said I blamed anyone. Just trying to clarify what I meant.

Anything that has the potential to weaken the immune system, has the potential to cause that person more complications from Covid-19. As people are essentially, coerced into purchasing premium priced hand sanitizer in this time of emergency, it should be treated as medical necessity and carry legal ramifications to the full extent of the law for anyone convinced of directly or indirectly harming the public. This should include smug US CEOs who buy a product, then rebrand it at a ridiculous markup, without the enough oversight to ensure quality. Ivory towers need toppled, and the strings of golden parachutes, cut.

Not ranting, just trying to relay how serious I think a hand sanitizer recall is at this moment and I know how dangerous methanol is, while at the same time, wondering if tweakers think they can pour methanol through bread and get meth.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Did you have dry elbows as a teenager Glamy? FYI, it’s pronounced “Jerkins”
    It`s Jergens..........jerk off !.........and it`s La Negrita ..........not Aunt Jemima..........no wonder why nobody likes you

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelowfincroaker View Post
    It`s Jergens..........jerk off !.........and it`s La Negrita ..........not Aunt Jemima..........no wonder why nobody likes you
    La Garza..... El Negrito..... El Borracho.... Lotaria Puto!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //