Just wanted to stop in the new member area to say "Hello!".

I have always been a huge fan of 3 wheelers, but always stuck to 4 wheels. Recently, I stumbled on a 1984 Yamaha DX225 for sale. It was in pretty decent condition, so I went to take a look and closed the deal. I'd say I got a good deal, not great deal. But, man do I love this thing!! I'm having so much fun with it already riding around and doing some minor repairs and upgrades. I'm 35 years old and a friend of mine had one of these back in high school. Really brings back lots of great memories of riding as a teenager and also of machines that were built in a simpler time.

Currently I own my original 4 wheeler I grew up riding - a 1987 Honda TRX250 Fourtrax. I previously owned a 1987 Honda TRX 250X with a built engine and extended Durablue axle - sold that years ago. These days when I do any kind of serious riding I stick to my 2017 Honda Rancher. But now my attention is on my 1984 Yamaha 225DX. I've been a "Honda guy" my entire life... almost feels weird buying a Yamaha, but I'm hooked!! I feel like my 225DX might be kind of...well...a gateway drug! My next target will be a Honda ATC 250SX and my dream 3 wheeler is the famed Honda ATC 250R.

Looking forward to becoming part of the community here! Thanks All!