//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1981 ATC200 seat

--

1981 ATC200 seat

Hey guys,

For my project I'm in need of a complete seat assembly for a 1981 atc200 and I would like to know if there's any other seat that could work. Can't seem to find one around here.
    I believe the seat is the same for the 1980 ATC185 and 1981-1982 ATC200, is there any other models that would work or even a completely different seat with some slight modifications, like this "universal" cheapy, as an example.
    The rear pins for the seat are 5" 1/2.

Thank you for any help.

--
    Those are unique years with unique frames. Metal seat pans on the older ATCs are their Achilles' heel. Unless you can build something, you're going to look and wait, then pay through the nose for one. You're in a jam.

An ATC with a good seat pan can make a difference between a rider and a parts trike, because of the current prices for good pans.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Those are unique years with unique frames. Metal seat pans on the older ATCs are their Achilles' heel. Unless you can build something, you're going to look and wait, then pay through the nose for one. You're in a jam.

An ATC with a good seat pan can make a difference between a rider and a parts trike, because of the current prices for good pans.
    I'll have a look around, if anybody has any other tips, would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks for the answer, next week I'm going to start making one in fiber glass and see if it holds up

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //