//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 9/11 thread won't go past page 21??

--
    See i don`t know who or what got a hold of you but this is not the Fabiodriven that i know ...........i`m actually on your side ..........Damon is what Damon does..........my side is your side...........you`ve got your head so far up your azz i`m gonna start poking fun at you boy !

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelowfincroaker View Post
    See i don`t know who or what got a hold of you but this is not the Fabiodriven that i know ...........i`m actually on your side ..........Damon is what Damon does..........my side is your side...........you`ve got your head so far up your azz i`m gonna start poking fun at you boy !
    Too late bud, shove it. Months of me reaching out to you, I welcomed you back on this forum multiple times, and that was even AFTER you attacked me multiple times. We were friends. You had an outstanding friend in me, but you made your choice. Go call Damon.

You are my enemy.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Do you really want to hurt me ...........do you really want make me cry ? ...........your page used to say "Why so serious ?" .........Q-anon when can we expected you !.........it`s a fargin farce !..........filth flarmin filth .........as long as i`m aloud to be here i`m gonna tax you on this BS ...........oh when you can`t handle it you can always have me banned...........Trumps a failure ....still gonna vote for him............the Virus is his fault..........so much for Trumpy dump economics !!! .......and a whole lot more
    Last edited by Yelowfincroaker; 07-21-2020 at 10:22 PM. Reason: don`t let knowbody tell you that theres nothing to do.....well well welll

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelowfincroaker View Post
    Do you really want to hurt me ...........do you really want make me cry ? ...........page used to say "Why so serious ?" .........Q-anon when can we expected you !.........it`s a fargin farce !..........filth flarmin filth .........as long as i`m aloud to be here i`m gonna tax you on this BS ...........oh when can`t handle it you can always have me banned...........Trumps a failure ....still gonna vote for him............the Virus is his fault..........so much for Trumpy dump economics !!! .......and a whole lot more
    No lefty, I have never gotten anyone banned from this forum aside from myself. You're banned from this forum because of YOU and YOUR OWN ACTIONS! Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. If you want to post you have to behave. You don't want to do that and then you get in trouble. That's YOUR FAULT.

This is a typical leftist view, to blame everyone and everything else for their own actions aside from themselves. This is one of many reasons there is no longer any tolerance for you and your kind.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    No lefty, I have never gotten anyone banned from this forum aside from myself. You're banned from this forum because of YOU and YOUR OWN ACTIONS! Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. If you want to post you have to behave. You don't want to do that and then you get in trouble. That's YOUR FAULT.

This is a typical leftist view, to blame everyone and everything else for their own actions aside from themselves. This is one of many reasons there is no longer any tolerance for you and your kind.
    A complete and udder brainwashed mind ..........wow.........me and my kind ? ........what kind is that ?............Oh Ghislaine "I just wish her well" ..........i just wish her tongue well .........ya know the way it swirls on dem young ........never mind ......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC6klu7WsAANhrU.jpg  
    Last edited by Yelowfincroaker; 07-22-2020 at 09:29 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //