//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 thread won't go past page 21??

--

9/11 thread won't go past page 21??

I'm just here looking around and I cannot get to the last page, or ANY page after 21.

Anyone else have that issue?? Guess I'll check some other long threads...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I think it's because glamy's posts were deleted/erased. (took up a bit of space).
    I'm seeing the same thing.

shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 07-17-2020 at 04:48 PM.

--
    Correct Glamy's content has been removed so that explains why more pages then people are able to access.

BarnBoy is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Yay glamy is gone for good!!!?!?!?!??? ��
    1984 HONDA ATC200M - OG, mid-restoration
    1981 HONDA ATC200 - future build
    1981 HONDA ATC185S - parts
    1984 ATC200X - roller, future build
    1984 Honda ATC250r - in a million pieces- ISO grab bar, PM if you have one

Da velder

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBoy View Post
    Yay glamy is gone for good!!!?!?!?!??? ��
    Yay my Mom will beat your Mom`s Ace..........and i`ll have "MY" way with you behind the Barn ..........Bun Boy !!!!............where have all the cowboys gone ? ...........Bun Boy ?.......Shepp ?..........Dirtsmasher ?
    Last edited by Yelowfincroaker; 07-19-2020 at 01:51 PM.

--
    Glamys post may sometimes seem cryptic, but he's an important member to keep around.

Different views are always welcome, opens up our minds...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    I think it's because glamy's posts were deleted/erased. (took up a bit of space).
    I'm seeing the same thing.

shep
    Wow, so in reality there are only 21 pages I guess.

Sorry MODS, I wasn't trying to stir the pot. I like to look at these long threads ever so often.

I had a picture of a plane that had a bird strike a couple weeks ago and the nose was crushed! I just wanted to add it to the info in the thread...

BarnBoy is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Glamys post may sometimes seem cryptic, but he's an important member to keep around.

Different views are always welcome, opens up our minds...
    Is he still around then or??? I never understood his point but maybe thats just me lol
    1984 HONDA ATC200M - OG, mid-restoration
    1981 HONDA ATC200 - future build
    1981 HONDA ATC185S - parts
    1984 ATC200X - roller, future build
    1984 Honda ATC250r - in a million pieces- ISO grab bar, PM if you have one

Da velder

--
    So now Fabiodriven hates a me......... so i`ll be gone soon ..........and you can have this dying forum because difference of opinion is not acceptable ...........Thank you.........

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelowfincroaker View Post
    So now Fabiodriven hates a me......... so i`ll be gone soon ..........and you can have this dying forum because difference of opinion is not acceptable ...........Thank you.........
    I don’t think John “Hates” anyone on here, but like the rest of us he probably gets sick of our at times. Send him a PM, he doesn’t bite.

--
    Probably the most important reason i don`t trust Trump is his affiliation with Israel and they won`t open a 911 investigation because it will tarnish 2 ex presidents record ............Obama`s Osama sh!t Lama`s legacy is a total farce.........and now the Covids being perpetuated by crop dusting .......nothing but military grade bio weapon.........it`s all a sham every bit of it..........MAGA MY ARSE !

--
    CIA Military Complex are the ball that wax themselves to keep it rolling. I like the thought people have that one position rules the wheel. Only the profiteering Presidential candidate’s can be looked at as corrupt but only after they served. Funny how the lesser of two Evils is your only choice to give directions from the back of the bus. Old Joe wins....he will step down from his position(due to health like Reagan)and the vice will assume the seat, just my prediction.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

9/11 thread won't go past page 21??

Oh yes my record definitely reflects that I don't like to engage in debate Rick.

The problem is that your side has gone off the deep end and all you do is berate and attack. We tried to talk to you for a very long time before your people attacked. Your politics and those who share in your views will be squashed like the vermin you are, and I'll do everything I can to help with a smile on my face. It is your party who has killed discussion and ended debate, nobody else, so enjoy.

We're going to crush you, I promise.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    But i`m a MAGA ........WHAT OTHER CHOICE IS THERE ?...........i don`t want there to be bad blood John ........i mean it..........i thought you`d understand by now ..........none of this sh!t matters to me ..........i only want peace .....thats all ........i came back for you John because i`m worried that your taking this BS politics too far ........they don`t deserve it
    Last edited by Yelowfincroaker; 07-21-2020 at 07:57 PM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    But i`m a MAGA ........WHAT OTHER CHOICE IS THERE ?...........i don`t want there to be bad blood John ........i mean it..........i thought you`d understand by now ..........none of this sh!t matters to me ..........i only want peace .....thats all ........i came back for you John because i`m worried that your taking this BS politics too far ........they don`t deserve it
    That's complete bee ess. I've given you multiple chances to come off your retarded tirade and you've double and tripled down. You've aligned yourself with the stalking antifa member. I take this stuff very seriously, and it ain't about Trump or MAGA. It's about right and wrong, good and evil, and you are amongst my enemies.

I do hope it doesn't come to full on battle, but your side disagrees. It's hilarious to me because these people are absolutely clueless about the efficiency and effectiveness of the machine you insist on marching towards. You'd better hope Uncle Sam handles things because if it becomes an open season I will be out there for fun, and there are many, many more well trained and equipped civilians out there just like me.

This is not a game Rick, this is real life, and the minority is attempting to impose their will forcefully against the majority. Your side is made up of clueless children who've never been spanked, junkies, kids who got picked on, the mentally disturbed, cross dressers, gender benders, soy boys... and then there's Rick and Damon. You two fit right in.

Sit back and enjoy the show Rick. Watch what America does with terrorists and treasonous traitors and by all means, keep obsessing about me and aligning yourself with them. Watch what happens bud. If true battle comes, well, you know buddy.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //