//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Zinger yf60 pullstart reassembly orientation?

--

Zinger yf60 pullstart reassembly orientation?

Pull start is not always engaging so took her apart cleaned her and lubed her up. Thing is I don't remember where the friction spring#4 in the diagram goes? Any chance anyone have a pic or can explain how the circled part goes back together?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zinger.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	263658

--
    I had the chance of rebuilding mine today after giving it a few good tugs.

That circular part attaches to that plate washer that nests inside of the plastic. That little nipple sticking up is where you want to rest either side of those two prong legs sticking out.

Hope it’s not to late.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7421F631-C3EA-4AB1-9FB7-FE3D93A3584C.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.20 MB 
ID:	263731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7E2BD16-3DA2-4510-A0C5-B89676C33FFA.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	263732

--
    How easily does that plate washer spin? Issue I have now with it bolted back together is pulling the rope does not create enough force to spin the plastic piece out. Is there a washer or anything that goes with the bolt that holds it together?

--
    No washer at all. Is the bolt to long? Is the plastic housing sitting flush with the bolt hole?

Hard to see what's going on.

--
    Messed with this some more yesterday. Tried rewinding the spring, cleaning up the whole assembly so it was clean, polishing the plastic parts with steel wool, smaller bolt. washers on both sides of the plate. And only way I can get the arm to swing out is if I do NOT use that little spring that helps push the arm back in. So tried it a few times without the spring and seems to be fine. Seems odd that the spring would get stiffer all of a sudden after working fine for years..

--
    I've never tried it with the spring out. But hold onto that spring. There is a guy near me that had the spring and a few other small parts in that recoil remade. I bought a few for spares.

If your on fb you might have more access to those parts. I don't do much social media.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //