//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Covid

--

Covid

Is it real ?......is it fake ?.........how does it make you feel ? .........do you effing care ?.........has it ruined your livelihood ?..........do you wear a mask ? .........do you know the true story how it happened ........your Government insults you by not giving the true story ?.........Why is Fauci still on the payroll ?...........is the whole thing a joke .......or...........i want to know what you think.........say whatever s on your mind........ attack me............. and i`ll tell you the legend of the Yellowfincroaker !

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Covid mask2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	263723

Name:	Covid Mask3.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	263724

Name:	Covid mask4.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	263725

Name:	Covid Mask5.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	263726

Name:	COVID US and World.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	263727
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    And your point is..........there`s too many people ?........eat , defecate , sleep , procreate ........fack !

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I am waiting on my test results now. Yesterday I was having a normal day working from home and I suddenly broke out in uncontrollable shivers/shakes and 101.8 temp. The temp broke last nig hg and now I feel like I have been run over by a truck, massive joint pain and pure exhaustion. I am a 6'3" 275 lb powerlifter and ex collage athlete and I have never been this exhausted. This thing is real and it hits hard out of the blue. I will survive this because I take care of myself (exercise and diet) but I can see how older people or people not healthy to begin with would be at high risk of not surviving.
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RUNMEDOWN View Post
    I am a 6'3" 275 lb powerlifter and ex collage athlete
    I didn't know collaging was a competitive sport.

I couldn't resist. Get well.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by RUNMEDOWN View Post
    I am waiting on my test results now. Yesterday I was having a normal day working from home and I suddenly broke out in uncontrollable shivers/shakes and 101.8 temp. The temp broke last nig hg and now I feel like I have been run over by a truck, massive joint pain and pure exhaustion. I am a 6'3" 275 lb powerlifter and ex collage athlete and I have never been this exhausted. This thing is real and it hits hard out of the blue. I will survive this because I take care of myself (exercise and diet) but I can see how older people or people not healthy to begin with would be at high risk of not surviving.
    Almost every virus affects the elderly, people with underlyng conditions (as well as a combination of both previously mentioned characteristics), and sometimes the very young, because their immune systems are not fully developed yet. That's the way nature works and it's nothing new. The flu works exactly the same way.

People who are unhealthy? Well, whose fault is that? We've been told for decades that smoking, bad eating, and alcohol and drug abuse are unhealthy. if you've chosen to ignore these facts during your life and it's had a negative effect on your health, you yourself are the only one responsible. Nobody else should restrict their activities because you made bad life choices.

If you're 90 years old and in a nursing home and healthy you'll be fine. If you have pre-existing conditions that make you vulnerable then your family and friends are responsible for protecting THEMSELVES so they don't infect YOU, and the care givers are responsible for protecting themselves for the same reason.

I've heard no one say it's fake. The problem is that it's way overblown purely for political purposes.

Watch this video. This is the only guy who has remained relatively consistent in his advice about this virus.

Last edited by Scootertrash; 07-25-2020 at 08:47 PM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Here's another video. This guy nails it:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286349473413771265

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //