//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Where are all you gun owners now?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Where are all you gun owners now?

“Where are all you gun owners now that the federal government and police are attacking citizens in the streets??
    Full Disclosure, not mine:

A friend of mine posted about seeing this: “Where are all you gun owners now that the federal government and police are attacking citizens in the streets?? Now that the National Guard is out oppressing citizens? I thought this was the moment you’re waiting for? So why aren’t you out there fighting them with your guns? You’re nothing but a bunch of fukin cowards!

My response was the GIF of Nelson Muntz going HA HA. ��

But I’ve seen this sentiment a lot too over the last few days, so please if you are so incredibly fukin' dumb that you are actually wondering why America’s gun culture aren’t commuting into the democrat cities you have banned us from in order to get into gun fights with the National Guard on your behalf, allow me to elaborate.

Hypothetical Liberal “Ally” Who Lives in the Suburbs Which Aren’t On Fire – “Hey, gun owners! Here is some civil unrest! Why won’t you come and help us?”

Snort. fuk off. ��

“Pussies! Why not?”

Well, every single gun nut in America has spent their entire adult life being continually mocked, insulted, and belittled by the left. You’ve done nothing but paint us as the bad guys.

In Hollywood, we’re always evil, stupid, violent, malicious, redneck, racist, murderers. That’s so ingrained in the liberal religion that when “ally” Harvey Weinstein was trying to get out of being a sleazy rapist, his repentance consisted of promising to make more movies about how the NRA is bad.
    In the news, everything is always our fault. If there is a mass murder, we can always count on the vultures to swoop in and blame America’s gun culture. They flog it for weeks on end, 24/7 coverage, hoping for gun control. And if the identity of the shooter doesn’t fit the narrative, it drops off the news in mere hours.
    And then at the local, state, and federal level, legally speaking, the left fucks us at every opportunity. You ban everything you can get away with. You ban things that literally make no sense. You ban sh!t just out of spite.

When we fight back against gun control laws, you declare we are stupid because only the police should have guns (hey, aren’t those the guys you are protesting right now?)

“Stupid racist rednecks! We live in a civilized society! Don’t you realize the police will protect us?” until when your democrat cities are on fire, and you call 911 and the operator tells you sorry, the police can’t come to your house right now, please try not to get murdered… How is that strict gun control working out for you?
    Then you did everything in your power to chase gun owners out of your sainted liberal strongholds. You passed laws. You banned everything we like. Forced all the shooting ranges to close. Forced most of the gun stores to close. And just generally let us know that our kind is not welcome there.

But now you’ve started some sh!t, YOU want US to go into democrat cities, with democrat mayors, and democrat police chiefs enforcing democrat policies which cause strife among democrats, in order to get into gun fights on your behalf?

How fuking gullible do you think we are? �� Like holy sh!t. Damn dude!

Because we all know that literally 30 seconds after a gun nut blows away a government employee on your behalf, then all the national media coverage of the riots will instantly cease (sorta like the Corona Virus coverage did) and it’ll be back to the news breathlessly reporting about right wing extremist gun nuts, and all you useless fucks would go back to whining for more dumb ass gun control.

You’ve already thrown the black community under the bus, cheering as their neighborhoods get burned and yours are safe. Seriously, white liberals are the shittiest “allies” in history, and your moral foundation has the consistency of Play-Doh. Your moral compass is a wind sock.
    Just a little while ago, gun nuts had a massive peaceful protest in Virginia. Tens of thousands of people turned out to protest gun control proposals from a democrat with a penchant for wearing black face (he still considers himself an “ally” though!) They didn’t break any windows. They didn’t kill any puppies. They didn’t burn any horses. They didn’t flip any police cars or murder any security guards. They were downright boring. They were polite, and even cleaned up their litter.
    Except then you called them domestic terrorists, and were super sad that they didn’t get massacred by the government (said government you are now mad at for killing people, because again, you fuckers ain’t exactly consistent)

Liberal “allies” are quick to call gun nuts the bad guys, but we’re not trying to disarm people. We want everybody to be able to defend themselves. It’s a common thing to see some meme on the internet, showing a black family shooting or posing with their guns, with some caption like “bet this offends the NRA”, which is liberal projection, because in reality in my social circles everybody is like, “Fuk yeah!, Good for them!”. And the harshest complaints I’ve seen have been about trigger finger discipline or lack of eye protection.
    My side isn’t the one that wants the state to have a monopoly on force. We know the 2nd is for everybody, regardless of skin color or where you live. You fuckers are the ones who keep declaring we can’t fight the government with AR-15s because they have tanks and nukes, but then you bumbling fuckheads try it by throwing rocks?

So not only no, but hell no. fuk off!
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 07-23-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Typical left wing tactics: Find someone else to do your fighting for you. Once they've cleared the way, they're eliminated.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    My favorite is my liberal friends are finally buying guns (after i asked them what is going to stop someone with a gun from taking all of there stock piled food) Then my liberal friends who have been "anti" gun complaining there is a 10 day wait and how they cant buy the gun they wanted because in Komifornia there is a specific list of hand guns to choose from..

--
    We're smart enough to not waste the one chance we have at fighting off a tyrannical government because we let our emotions rule our thinking.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    I told you back in `09 this system sucks........buck the system .........now you want civil war before you retire ?.........i`m so glad i`m not working ........i hate both "PARTIES".........i want to build a turret on da roof o diss muvfucker !........God bless my underwear ....my only pair .......stand beside her .......and guide her......... threw the washer and the dryer back to me ..........from the mountains ........to the Minneapolis .........to Fabiodrivens mouth ...white with foam .........God bless our feckin MAGA`S our only pair !......yea !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails revolutions7.jpg  
    Last edited by Yelowfincroaker; 07-23-2020 at 04:14 PM. Reason: i thought only blacks protested..when did the liberals take over ?

--
    You can clearly read that as written by someone who doesn’t own a gun.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelowfincroaker View Post
    I told you back in `09 this system sucks........buck the system .........now you want civil war before you retire ?.........i`m so glad i`m not working ........i hate both "PARTIES".........i want to build a turret on da roof o diss muvfucker !........God bless my underwear ....my only pair .......stand beside her .......and guide her......... threw the washer and the dryer back to me ..........from the mountains ........to the Minneapolis .........to Fabiodrivens mouth ...white with foam .........God bless our feckin MAGA`S our only pair !......yea !
    Did you actually read what I posted? Did you understand it?

No where in that post is there anything near calling for civil war.

--
    "Your moral compass is a wind sock." LMFAO- EFFIN AWESOME. Scootertrash, you are my hero.
    In the garage
    2007 Yamaha Tri-Z 450
    2017 YZ 250F
    2003 XR100 (son's)
    2005 Raptor 350 (other son's)

Gone but not forgotten
    86 350X
    16 WR 250R
    03 FZ1
    96 Katana 600
    89 XT350
    84 250R