//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Ima jus leeve dis here.......

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Ima jus leeve dis here.......

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I miss the old days when crazy chicks would just boil your rabbit.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I miss the old days when crazy chicks would just boil your rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Finished up on another one today. One more and we are done for the season. Hoping to add another 6 for next season, not sure what covid will do to that goal. On one hand it could benefit us by schools wanting to save some money and being we are more affordable than most it may lead to some additional jobs. On the other hand schools might think of doing nothing at all because of limited school usage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A0B2A5F5-BAEC-4AA8-A4E2-71E04CFAE409.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	324.4 KB 
ID:	263864
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    Finished up on another one today. One more and we are done for the season. Hoping to add another 6 for next season, not sure what covid will do to that goal. On one hand it could benefit us by schools wanting to save some money and being we are more affordable than most it may lead to some additional jobs. On the other hand schools might think of doing nothing at all because of limited school usage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A0B2A5F5-BAEC-4AA8-A4E2-71E04CFAE409.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	324.4 KB 
ID:	263864
    My youngest, Jake 10th grade. my wifes on the school board and just got word last wk that all gym classes and any sport related after school activities are cancelled all yr. schooling at school 3-days a week, must eat lunch in a classroom and will be delivered to the classroom. Masks must be worn, temps taken upon getting to school in am, any temp above 100 the child must be tested and be out of school for two weeks.
    I'm sure there was more.... oh and this plan still has to be excepted by the state. (its changed a few times)
    Gonna be interesting to see things work out for sure.
    Jake just got a job making pizza's at night- i'll probably gain another 10lbs from pizza he'll be bringing home. Not to mention the 10lbs ive gained since covid started. (C'mon im sure in not the only one)

shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 08-04-2020 at 04:00 PM.

--
    Yeah I’m not sure we are at that extreme here in Iowa and Illinois that that sure could change overnight.

I remember a buddy worked at a pizza joint back in school (Harris pizza). I would pick him up after work and he would have a piping hot Canadian style pizza ready to chow down, many times that was in the front seat of my 65 olds hahaha! I hear what you’re saying shep.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //