//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1983 250r Honda ATC rear brakes, Help

--

1983 250r Honda ATC rear brakes, Help

I just picked up a 1983 honda 250r the other day and it needs rear brakes. I need a rear caliper, rear master cylinder, and everything in-between. My question is am i stuck hunting down original parts and piecing it back together or does anyone out there know what i can buy new that will fit for my atc?

Appreciate Y'all

- Jarrod

--
    Be sure if you buy parts that they are correct for 83 or 84 There are differences https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/ho...1983/atc250r-a

patriot1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Caliper is hard to find and expensive when you do find a good one. Let me know how that comes out?

--

--
    Unless you want to drop some coin, you should research aftermarket options.

Used, abused, rebuilt OEM parts are stupid expensive. There's almost certainly some caliper and master cylinder with the same mounting configurations that'll work. The brake hose is probably the same 10mm hose just about every quad, trike, and motorcycle uses, no need to buy OEM for that. Figure out the length and buy one on Amazon or EBay.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Or, buy the exact one, one time. No guessing or what ifs and it’ll work. Choice is yours.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //