//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PW80 Motor Swap into YT60 Tri-Zinger

--
    Looks great! Can't wait to see how you massage the exhaust.

I know you added many pictures but only 4 from your last two posts are visible.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Looks great! Can't wait to see how you massage the exhaust.

I know you added many pictures but only 4 from your last two posts are visible.
    Thanks sledcrazyinCT!! I just edited the posts and reuploaded pictures hopefully it helps, thanks for letting me know.

--
    That kart axle looks great under it. Any more info/pics on the frame adapters?

The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    I would be willing to bet some guys would buy your rear axle adaptor brackets if you offered them for sale. That would help people swap other engines into the zingers.

--
    Good thought. If anyone's curious, I've got drawings saved on my computer and can dimension them out and post them up. I'll work on that tonight! Finished the exhaust up last night, I was not very impressed with my weld job. Good thing they make header wrap!

--
    I am definitely curious that thing turned out so badass that must be such a cool little thing to ride, I would love to see the dimensions and drawings if you still have them, and also where you sourced your axle and brake kit, and if you would ever make the motor and axle mounts and sell them? Thankyou

wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Wow! just stumbled across this thread. Very cool!! A whole lot of work involved. You are likely the only one with a machine like this. I am quite impressed. Love all the pics and explanations. Thanks!

--
    Oh man! Sorry it's been so long since I've checked the thread. Thanks wild200x! It was well worth it.

As far as prints go Jordangarcia22, my truck was stolen and my laptop was in it! The cad files are gone, but I do still have some of my paper drawings and point to point programs for the mill. PM me and I would be more than willing to help you out or answer any questions.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //