//ArrowChat Code

Thread: LF Zinger 60 YT60 Stock airbox and silencer

--

LF Zinger 60 YT60 Stock airbox and silencer

Let me know if you have one, I really only need the piece the foam filter slides over, but if you have a complete one, let me know

--
    Bump! For iso!

--
    Those filter cages are very hard to find- there's a couple others on this site that have been looking for that part for over a year. Just watch ebay closely- though that part (cage) is on my list also for a spare one.
    Mice must like the taste of those

shep

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Those filter cages are very hard to find- there's a couple others on this site that have been looking for that part for over a year. Just watch ebay closely- though that part (cage) is on my list also for a spare one.
    Mice must like the taste of those

shep
    I was going to try to make one out of some ABS, I hate when people throw away the airbox and put a pod filter on!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by spinyard View Post
    I was going to try to make one out of some ABS, I hate when people throw away the airbox and put a pod filter on!
    Let me dig my boxes I only run the pods/outerware filter setup. They never see deep puddle mud rides.,.You need clamps boots box and cage, I have no foam. PM me

--
    sweet did you find it?

--
    PM me, what you need.

--
    Thank you Tri-Z 250!

I was browsing ebay today and it looks like someone molded one from the oem part: (not mine)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Tri-...sAAOSw9wVf6ndQ

--
    Hmmm, I wonder who made those..... It's about time someone did... I'm Glad Tri-z was able to hook u up with one.

shep

p.s Ya that'd be my wifes ebay account-

--
    Wow that made it faster than I thought. Glad to help.

--
    Hey tri zinger, I think you misunderstood that I received the part sooner than I did, I just posted that I found them available on ebay! I sent you a letter about 4 days ago, you should have it soon, take care buddy and thanks again!

--
    Dude that was way beyond anything I expected...The rareness of a Best in the Desert sticker in Ohio to me priceless plus the extra $5 your too much. You need anything for your Zinger just PM. Thanks

--
    NO! Thank you! I hoped you liked the sticker grab bag, especially the "I voted" (dare i say republican!)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //