//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: TPC Husqvarna

--
    I wouldn’t convert the forks, to save money for the rear. The fact is the air systems today are reliable easy to adjust and save weight. I know the DB world tells a different story but how often are you landing front wheel first. Your never leaning the front into a rut entering any corner under breaking(hooking the rut and counter steering to exit) holdup feel isn’t an issue. The Rear is 80% of your ride with the biggest factor in comfort and stability. I’d prefer an expensive set of flex bars over a spring cone conversion IMO.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 12-16-2020 at 11:19 AM.

--
    I like air fork.

This bike is xact wp spring fork. I am not converting it, just lowering 30mm. But I think the lowering will be a good thing for the 3 wheeler as well for higher speed stability and desert etc

I have AER wp on my 450 and I like them. But I dont want to use them on the 3 wheeler. I lowered them 19mm and it came out great the 450 feels really good, front and back lowered 19mm for motocross.

But this TE300i motorcycle that will play double duty for engine and forks to rolling chassis 3 wheeler I plan to lower 30mm. I think this amount will be great for Enduro bike not intentionally being jumped. 30mm should not compromise much of original design with rising rate linkages etc

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //