//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My first 1986 200X

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    All Balls are China bearings and made to low standards. Some of their stuff I will use but not in a motor or high speed application.

I prefer SKF bearings, they last as long as any Japan made bearing.

I'm in the process of putting together "kits" with Japan bearings and USA made seals. Right around AB cost but better materials, no sticker or fancy logo, sorry.

I also have China bearings that will be 30% cheaper than AB, again, no fancy crap with it
    I'd definitely buy kits off of ya DC

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    1985 200X
    66mm H&S Piston
    Little Bit Bigger Cam
    Bassani Exhaust

1985 350X With Bassani Exhaust

1983 Honda 200E (PARTING OUT!!!!)

1985 Yamaha Tri-Zinger

My Feedback Threadhttp://http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?105185-Feedback-for-RodKnockRacing&highlight=RodKnockRacing

--
    I ordered over 400 seals the last order I placed. These "industrial" pricks charge me 35$ shipping for an under 1lb 8 x 8 x8 package, so I had to go big on volume.

Kills you to save money on parts only to get raped on shipping...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    +1 for SKF bearings vs. China junk. There are places like intechbearing.com that sell SKF bearings and seals pretty inexpensively if you know which one you need. I rebuilt several mower gearboxes and ATV axles with their bearings and have not had a failure. If Dirtcrasher is putting the kits together, I would definitely buy them from him. All of the homework is done.
    1987 Honda 250SX
    1987 Honda 200X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //