//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Expensive Honda ATC 250SX

--
    Quote Originally Posted by psujeepguy View Post
    Just read through you SX project thread. Awesome pair of SXs!

Thanks for your everyone's advice. I'm holding off on this one. Seems like it would be a nice rider, but just too expensive.
    Thanks for the props, its was a fun project. Good job holding off, they are out there, and im sure another one will pop up for a much better price.

--
    Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is perceived value.
    The market will always be the ultimate corrector. Right now parts cost are up, $8 spark plugs and $45- $90 mechanic rates.
    So this translate to ATC cost going up too, add to that nostalgia, rarity, and the cool factor and you can see the sky is the limit (kinda)

If the price is higher than you are comfortable with, than continue to look and walk away, as the buyer you are in control, no one is forcing you to buy it. If the seller doesn't sell it in the time
    frame he thinks it should, he will drop the price or keep it, that's the market correcting itself.

If you weren't comfortable than you made the right call, give the seller your number encase he changes his mind, it won't hurt.
    Only you know what your budget is. What's affordable to one person may not be to another.

Keep searching the right bike will come along, I just sold a bike to a guy who drove 6 hours to get it. He wanted it that bad.

MrC.
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //