//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Get out and vote!.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Git yer arses out and vote!
    No need, the Dems are happy to do it for you.... dead or alive.

--
    Not sure if any of videos surfacing of voter fraud are real but if they are those people doing it need to be hung from a tree for treason !
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    What I find naive is the media saying allegations of fraud are baseless. Every breach ever was baseless......until it wasn't.
    There is fraud in everything. It's a question of how much.

https://www.csoonline.com/article/21...t-century.html

If these can have it happen, you can bet someone will figure out a way when governments are in charge of it. Even if we are talking about mail in ballots.

--
    Every mention of Trump’s allegations in the media (besides FOX and a few right wing sites) include words like baseless, unsubstantiated, and without proof. Same for all the Hunter Biden allegations.

I don’t ever recall any such cautionary language being used when the media was reporting on the Russia dossier. Suddenly “fake news” is trending on the left.

--
    All it takes for a security breech is one lazy or/and ignorant employee.

Personal information thrown into trash instead of shredded.
    Government workers leaving their PIV card in the computer and not logging out when they leave their desk or office.
    Code or card secured doors propped open so they don't have to fuss with it.
    Keys not stored properly and just laying about.
    Use of personal phones in secure areas (all kinds of ways to spy on people through apps and social media on personal phones).
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-us-army-bases

Obviously, there's still a potential for hacking and corruption, but when there are lazy employees about, it doesn't even take anything that high tech or heinous to gather information or alter it.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    This country is doomed, i hate to say it but... I've tried to keep an open mind the last 24hrs on the whole voting fiascco (not watching mainstream media (no truth there). Half this country "wont except the vote results"
    I Question though who's side is the military going to be on? when it hits the fan.

We voted in person- "but" also never recieved our mailed out ballots....odd...how many others didnt either. where did they go....

I've never been a prepper but i have more recently stocked up on many dry goods/fuel/ and "life protection" items
    I dont know maybe im over thinking it but it does not look good. Theres been "gatherings" 2-miles from my wifes work in the past couple days (nothing on local mainstream news about it) angry/pissed trump supporters vs. dems/blm
    Good luck/stay safe

shep
    Same here, I never did the whole prepping thing, but covid, and now this election, seems like everyone needs to become atleast a mild prepper. I've stocked up on the "life protection" items too, 2 cases, 500 count, probably not enough if this ends in a civl war, but it's better than what I had before. Local store laughed at me when I asked about buying in bulk, so I ordered online.

My whole area out in the country is ~70% Trump votes, the only place blue at all was the inner city, 52% Biden. I suspect my area is fairly safe even though months back we had a protest walk through the inner city... and they were peaceful of what I saw/heard. I'm around a 25-30min drive from the inner city, so they have a lot of Red to go through to get to me so I should have a fair warning if crap does hit the fan.

My area also required photo ID to vote in person, but the mail in ballots was an option. I atleast trust my local town/village results, hard to say for the other areas though.

This doesn't prove anything but it's really interesting how this math works out (saw in a YT comment), 2020/666 = 3.0330. That number... 30330 what does that remind me of... hummmm what are the odds they chose that number for a reason?

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    AP saying Biden has won......
    Is this the point where I threaten to move to Canada but not actually do it?

--
    I watched this earlier, it made things seem a bit better i guess.
    I posted the wrong link the first time this one below is it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SOuZhc22r0

shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 11-07-2020 at 09:27 PM. Reason: wrong link, fixed

--
    The electoral vote isn't cast until next month. The final say won't be until January.

Some states have changed or imposed new laws since 2016 for faithless electors.

It's going to be a little while yet, before we know how this all rolls out.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Every mention of Trump’s allegations in the media (besides FOX and a few right wing sites) include words like baseless, unsubstantiated, and without proof. Same for all the Hunter Biden allegations.

I don’t ever recall any such cautionary language being used when the media was reporting on the Russia dossier. Suddenly “fake news” is trending on the left.
    FOX has changed so much since DISNEY and Murdoch passing off the reins....They had a conflict of interest when their top pollster also happens to be part of the media 'decision desk' FOX gave Biden AZ so early and made it so much easier for Biden to reach 270 more quickly.
    Die hard Trump viewers will be leaving them in droves

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    FOX has changed so much since DISNEY and Murdoch passing off the reins....They had a conflict of interest when their top pollster also happens to be part of the media 'decision desk' FOX gave Biden AZ so early and made it so much easier for Biden to reach 270 more quickly.
    Die hard Trump viewers will be leaving them in droves
    As long as Hannity, Tucker and (yuck) Ingram are still there they’ll probably still have a huge following. I read just the other day that FOX expects even better ratings when the Dems are in control. They be talking about how the election was stolen and Hunter Biden for four years nonstop and not a single freckin thing will come of it if history has taught us anything.

I’m old enough to remember when the “News” consisted of “news” and you couldn’t tell how the news anchors voted even when you watched and listened to them every single day.

This bias drum beating cr*p the networks (all of them) pound out at us non-stop is beyond ridiculous. It’s bad enough that even the weather ma...er... person has become a political position.

The fact that Disney owns part of FOX is proof that the elite want to keep the World divided and squabbling. Mickey Mouse is literally in control of us from childhood to the grave.

While I’d like to believe there were watermarked ballots and that the Supreme Court will somehow make it possible for Trump to turn this around based on ballot handling inconsistency's and other evil deeds it’s not looking good. Monday’s court filings will be telling.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-08-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    As long as Hannity, Tucker and (yuck) Ingram are still there they’ll probably still have a huge following. I read just the other day that FOX expects even better ratings when the Dems are in control. They be talking about how the election was stolen and Hunter Biden for four years nonstop and not a single freckin thing will come of it if history has taught us anything.

I’m old enough to remember when the “News” consisted of “news” and you couldn’t tell how the news anchors voted even when you watched and listened to them every single day.

This bias drum beating cr*p the networks (all of them) pound out at us non-stop is beyond ridiculous. It’s bad enough that even the weather ma...er... person has become a political position.

The fact that Disney owns part of FOX is proof that the elite want to keep the World divided and squabbling. Mickey Mouse is literally in control of us from childhood to the grave.

While I’d like to believe there were watermarked ballots and that the Supreme Court will somehow make it possible for Trump to turn this around based on ballot handling inconsistency's and other evil deeds it’s not looking good. Monday’s court filings will be telling.
    Everything El said, plus a lot of what you other guys said.

This ain't over yet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y7uwb.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	265012

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rigged election.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	265013
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    So i just need to post this, the wifes assistants daughter is pregnant- I guess while she was at the obgyn? (sp) doctor she was told that upon entering hospital when its time "all" preg woman are listed as covid + and told its just the way its done now for all woman that give birth. (weird)
    So every day for the last month or so i hear how covid numbers are so high. hmmmm

So lets see, do the math- 7,8,9 months ago lockdown was pretty tight around the country (people making babies)
    Lots of prego woman-
    I thought it was interesting....
    Wondering if say i broke my arm (i didnt) but would i be listed positive too?
    Really just venting and passing on curious info. Kinda makes u think doesn't it?
    I'm not saying covid doesnt exist but i dont beleive the #'s they are publishing......
    covid has/had alot to do with election so figured it fit here...
    shep

--
    There's 100% proof that some of the cases included in the numbers are not covid cases. Like a person with covid being shot by a gun... it's listed as a covid death.

Some quick simple math just to pull some numbers on this, this assumes it's true for all areas and such.

USA population is 328.2m for 2019 according to the google result.

Another figure...

The provisional number of births for the United States in 2019 was 3,745,540, down 1% from 2018.
    So roughly 10% of the population had babies last year.

Anyway, I'm on the same page, I don't agree the numbers are truthful and it's blown up much bigger than it really is.

I keep seeing more and more things about civil war/unrest. I have an odd desire to watch videos about DIY building bunkers and such. Worst case they are a great location to store extra supplies and food.

--
    The Covid numbers are false. No doubt about it.

I'm not saying Covid doesn't exist, but there is clear and present evidence that the numbers are artificially high.

The father of a close friend of mine is on a ventilator right now, diagnosed with Covid. My friend gets it, he understands what's going on, but that doesn't make it any easier for him. It's a real thing, but the water has been muddied for political reasons.

I have a 90 year old grandmother in a nursing home that got sick and tested positive for Covid, but now she's over it, but still doesn't know where she is (mind gone).

It's all a mess. Regardless of what is what, we've got to stick together for our family and friends.

Next year, total deaths for the US will tell the entire story. If common reasons for death take a nosedive but Covid deaths spike, everyone will have the facts that it was all hyped up by MSM.

There is a real push by wealthy elitists for a one world government., because it'll benefit them monetarily. Some people are just power trippers too, like lifelong politicians.

With increasing world population and technology intruding into personal lives, it's only a matter of time before there is a worldwide collapse of sanity.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //