//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Get out and vote!.....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Get out and vote!.....

If you haven't already.

Don't get cocky and think it's in the bag already.

Don't believe the media and think the other guy is way ahead.

Most importantly don't believe the polls!

Git yer arses out and vote!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    We already did.....6:30 this am- +3 votes for trump.
    on the way in biden had two people in chairs with signs/ trump had maybe 20 people, large banner, flags, signs u name it.
    its going to be an interesting day(week)..

shep

--
    Already voted . 3 more for Trump

In anticipation of a trump win they are already boarding up store fronts down here in south Florida to keep the rioters from destroying property .
    Truly Sad !
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Go RED, two more. The Dem's have ruined this state, free free free, tax tax taxed too death.

"HJ" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldfogey.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.2 KB 
ID:	264963
    ’84 YT60
    ’85 350x (423cc) with ’81 XL500 head conversion
    ’83 XR500 (628cc) converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’73 CB750 K3 converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’86 TRX250R chassis XR650L engine hybrid
    ’89 TRX250R (stock )
    ’90 LT500 Quadzilla
    ’85 FL350 Odysses ( water cooled head )
    Lost (sold) but not forgotten ’80 ATC 110 (205cc on alcohol ) ’83 200x ( 222cc ) ’83 200x ( 185s eng ) ’85 350x ( stock )
    added to the collection recently, (2) '70 US90 Aquarius Blue and '74 ATC90 Daytona Orange

--
    I just got back from voting.

Don't forget about the state and local issues on the ballot. You can see what's on your ballot before you go and research what it all really means. I know some things on ours were intentionally worded to confuse people, and it's doing just that with the older crowd. Also, if you've got older relatives who aren't tech savvy, take some time to go over the ballot with them and help them make choices BEFORE voting. All of this information is online with your state and locality, there's no excuse to not be informed.

I overheard some of the people helping the older people on the machines, and I didn't think they even understood everything the issue was about.

Once at the machine, it took me less than a couple minutes to vote for everything and get my printout. I already knew everything on it and made my vote before leaving home this morning, to make it official. Also, double-check your printout, to make certain it has how you voted. All this tech can be hacked.

There were other people at the machines for a very long time. It's scary, really.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Our family voted today, another easy choice considering the ticket running against the incumbent....

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Don't forget about the state and local issues on the ballot. You can see what's on your ballot before you go and research what it all really means. I know some things on ours were intentionally worded to confuse people, and it's doing just that with the older crowd. Also, if you've got older relatives who aren't tech savvy, take some time to go over the ballot with them and help them make choices BEFORE voting. All of this information is online with your state and locality, there's no excuse to not be informed.

I overheard some of the people helping the older people on the machines, and I didn't think they even understood everything the issue was about.
    Definitely research the issues on your ballot.
    I know you and I were voting on some of the same issues that in my mind were worded poorly. Finally sat down and read them before we voted 2 weeks ago.
    I will just say....."without increasing taxes" ? my rear it doesn't

--
    Quote Originally Posted by shortline10 View Post
    In anticipation of a trump win they are already boarding up store fronts down here in south Florida to keep the rioters from destroying property .
    Truly Sad !
    Don't worry......
    If Trump wins then it will be peaceful protestors.......just some very upset citizens exercising their 1st Amendment rights.
    If Biden wins, rioters will be pegged as terrorists......horrible human beings.

--
    Wife just called and their boarding up the pharmacy she works at , such F***ing BS .

Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    Don't worry......
    If Trump wins then it will be peaceful protestors.......just some very upset citizens exercising their 1st Amendment rights.
    If Biden wins, rioters will be pegged as terrorists......horrible human beings.
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Trump opening that can of whoop a** early

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Election.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	264971

--
    Quote Originally Posted by shortline10 View Post
    Wife just called and their boarding up the pharmacy she works at , such F***ing BS .
    I guess the days of accepting the results are over. I won't like it if Biden wins but it is what it is.......people have spoken.....move on.
    No need to tear crap up over it.

I'm supposed to see it as the oppressed rising up and I should join in their fight?
    We're turning into a 3rd world country.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Thank You Gentlemen for your time and patriotism!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    The biggest problem is all the questionable crap going on with voting these days. PA is ass backwards on how they handle it, AZ can't seem to get it right like Florida now, and Michigan has dead people voting again... But then i guess that's pretty normal... LOL

I just want the whole damn thing to be over with, whoever wins is the winner at this point, but it will probably drag out like 2000's vote and the Florida debacle again. And then the subsequent riots because thats the common practice now days, everyone has a temper tantrum after something happens. So it will probably be December or January before things calm down a bit.

At this point i turned off the tv and radio, and scroll past anything political on FB. Its getting down right sickening.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    This country is doomed, i hate to say it but... I've tried to keep an open mind the last 24hrs on the whole voting fiascco (not watching mainstream media (no truth there). Half this country "wont except the vote results"
    I Question though who's side is the military going to be on? when it hits the fan.

We voted in person- "but" also never recieved our mailed out ballots....odd...how many others didnt either. where did they go....

I've never been a prepper but i have more recently stocked up on many dry goods/fuel/ and "life protection" items
    I dont know maybe im over thinking it but it does not look good. Theres been "gatherings" 2-miles from my wifes work in the past couple days (nothing on local mainstream news about it) angry/pissed trump supporters vs. dems/blm
    Good luck/stay safe

shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 11-06-2020 at 09:05 AM.

--
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //