//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Lectron carb on a stock 1985 atc350x

--

Lectron carb on a stock 1985 atc350x

Has anyone installed a lectron carb on a stock atc 350x? If so what model/size was it?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by whyat View Post
    Has anyone installed a lectron carb on a stock atc 350x? If so what model/size was it?
    Call Lectron if no one answers. They supposedly have great customer service.

--
    I talked them through email, and the suggested the 36mm or 40mm lectron. I wondering if someone hear had experience, because they cost quite a chunk of change.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by whyat View Post
    I talked them through email, and the suggested the 36mm or 40mm lectron. I wondering if someone hear had experience, because they cost quite a chunk of change.
    How many mm was the OEM carb? A quick peek on the Internet of what guys are running on the 400cc Honda’s indicates the 36 is the one.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-18-2020 at 08:15 AM.

--
    It’s hard to tell what size the oem carb was, dirtwheels, says it’s 32mm and I’ve read in places that it is 34 or 36mm. Service manual indicates that it has venturi diameter of 31mm.

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Get fcr carb instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TPC 450R

--
    A lot of National racers with modified 200x guys run a CRF 150r carb to up the fuel delivery. Mickey Dunlap FourStroke Tech could be a source of info. I would think a FCR carb could work but the 2 cable setup might be an issue with the thumb lever. Used wise the FCR would be easy to find and custom cables can be made. Not sure what DirtCrasher used on his BigBore 350x but I know he posted a build post here yrs back. Keep us posted to your end results.

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I run one throttle cable on my fcr carb and it works fine, it’s also a thumb throttle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TPC 450R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //