//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Kenny Ives built kxt125

gaby is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --

Kenny Ives built kxt125

Hi everyone ! I don't know if you guys noticed the kxt250 for sale on eBay last week it was sold by Kaplan cycles in CT. I bought it ! It was built by Kenny Ives from Chaplin Kawasaki. The frame is supposed to be a 1984 but there is no vin number on it ! Replacement frame maybe ? And it is a 1984 kx125 engine from the vin on the cases. It came with a westcoast swingarm ! I really want to complete this build and I am looking for any info on it ! I will try to call at Chaplin Kawasaki to try to speak with Kenny himself. What do you guys think !
    I don't know how to put a link in here but there is a video on YouTube from Kaplan America you will find it if you wright : Kaplan kxt250 it's the 3rd one.

--
    I ask or look into if they sponsored a trike team back in the day. Frame may have been repainted and the numbers became filled in by paint. Not a common mod unless it was purpose built for a young racer. Cool grab any how you look at it. Gonna make a screaming FT machine.

--
    I know Chaplin Kawasaki was big in motocross racing but not sure about 3 wheelers. There is definitely no vin number I sanded the neck since it's half on metal already.

--
    I mocked up the forks and they are hitting the rad. Tank needs to go about 2 inches back to increase lock. The Original stoppers are still there but the triples hit the tank before the stoppers.

--
    That shop closed down awhile back. Hopefully you can track the previous owner down. Please post up a build thread!

--
    Very cool score.

I second the motion for you to do a build thread. Please and thank you

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //