//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Rookie 3-wheeler

--

Rookie 3-wheeler

Hello, I've always wanted a Honda 3-wheeler and recently came across an "85 250SX. It was left outside in a Canadian winter for a year and a half and wouldn't run. I bought it cheap and spe t a weekend d getting it running g and painted up. It now looks and runs awsome. Looking forward to riding it soon.

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome and congrats on the find. The SX is a fun machine.
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

--
    That’s what I have! I’ve had it for 6 years and it goes everywhere you want it to go! Even where 4x4 quads go....I’m 49 and I tell people that I ride a 3 wheeler and just the looks I get is priceless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    An SX is on my list of 3wheelers to own.

Btw, you username, 70Javelin? You wouldn't happen to be a fellow AMC man, would you??

--
    Hello 6speedthumper, yes I am an AMC fan and own a 1970 Javelin SST with a 304. Bought it when I was 15 (I'm 53 now) put rims/tires & a kick a** stereo in. When I got my licence at 16 I had o e of the nicest cars in the city (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada). Drove the car for years, then marriage, mortgage, and kids came along so I parked the car. It now needs a restoration, but it all complete and original. What do you have? Cheers, Jeff

--
    Can you upload some pictures of your trike (and your car!!) for us to see?

--
    Hi Keister, I have a pic of my car as well as my trike on my profile page, but I can't figure out how to add them here.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //