//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Newbie on the block

--

Newbie on the block

Thanks for having this old fart in here. Riding around in an 85 ATC350X in central Missouri.

--
    Welcome to the boards have a look around...search some builds, a lot of great machines have blessed this site. Innovative people lurk and some have established a business or bring already established skills from the market place here as well. From former Pro to average Joe the mix of age here leans a bit mature in a race we’d probably sign up for 30+ but could show ID for Senior+ if needed. The What’s New is a good thing but you could miss out on Older less active members who make it out to Events. The first Friday AFTER Father’s Day weekend has been the Annual start of TrikeFest at Haspin Achers in Indiana for years running now. Your not alone in your state small rides with other members can lead to some great times and good fellowship. Tell us your story how you came to riding such a dangerous machine. The struggle of man looking for parts and pieces...barn find/NOS parts discovered those stories always get me. What’s on your 350X? Bone stock? How mint, buy it new? Is it time for a rebuild? Lots of topics to get you posted up to share photos of you machine.
    As for you Tag....You’ll find a lot of Peace Loving Americans here some more passionate but take them as a grain of salt. Everyone no matter what agrees 3Wheelers have a place in motor sports.

--
    Welcome. I'm from northwest Kansas and I love riding my 350X as well. It may not be pretty, and it's pretty stock, but it still does almost anything that I want it to .

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome and +1 on what Tri-Z 250 said, this is great resource and community. As much as I don't need one, I'd love to get a 350x someday.
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //